Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-15-2018, 04:24 PM   #1
libertango
Connoisseur
libertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to behold

Device: kobo clara hd, kobo glo hd, kobo aura h2o, kobo touch, kindle dx
Selected 'only swipe' now I can't have KOReader menu back

Last (or second to last maybe) KOReader nightly and KSM 09 on Kobo Glo HD. I selected the screen option 'only swipe' and at the reboot not only the touch still change pages, but I am unable to have top (and bottom) menu back. Everywhere I touch I only go one page back or forward, or get the dictionary if it is a long touch. Thank you for your help.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk
libertango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:01 AM   #2
libertango
Connoisseur
libertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to beholdlibertango is a marvel to behold

Device: kobo clara hd, kobo glo hd, kobo aura h2o, kobo touch, kindle dx
My bad, I misunderstood the menu item. The options 'swipe and tap', 'only swipe' 'only tap' regard the way to activate the top menu. Indeed menu appears now swiping down. The option has no effect whatsoever on page turning.
I am going to start a new thread with a different subject

Last edited by libertango; 02-16-2018 at 04:06 AM.
libertango is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert