Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-29-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
kript96
Enthusiast
kript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle PW (2018), Kindle Scribe
Calibre Metadata on my Kindle 4

Hi, i have recently jailbreaked my kindle 4 thanks to the guide on this site and installed the cover hack... Then i've re-downloaded all the metadata from Barnes & Noble and resized these with the plugin "Resize Cover" in 600x800 (to fit full screen when i put the kindle in standby mode). Now i've tried to resend all the metadata to my kindle (setting "Metadata management’ in ‘Automatic management’) , but i still have my previous covers on all my books... i am forced to resend all the books to my device?
kript96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:58 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Yes, only certain devices i.e. Kobo and Sony allow you to automatically update the device database. Most devices require re-sending the updated book.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #3
kript96
Enthusiast
kript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle PW (2018), Kindle Scribe
thanks for the answers... it seems i'll resend all my books to my kindle...
kript96 is offline   Reply With Quote