Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-20-2021, 08:28 AM   #1
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Reading RSS on PocketBook ?

I’m reading all my news through RSS feeds and I would like to do it on my PocketBook.

I’ve tried the RSS app but this thing is really a pain to use and not working correctly.

Is there any way to read a quite long and ever changing list of RSS feeds on a PocketBook ? One idea would be the Wallabag app if I could find a way to have my RSS automatically in Wallabag.

Any idea or advice?
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:44 AM   #2
tastytea
tastytea has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
You could use Calibre to generate EPUBs from RSS and sync them to your device (with syncthing maybe?). You might have to create your own recipe for some RSS feeds though.
tastytea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2021, 05:13 AM   #3
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
The goal is more to have something like Pocket on the Kobo. But with loading automatically RSS into it. I’ve tried some zappier/ifttt but it’s not reliable and it requires one rule per RSS source, which is kinda burdensome.
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 01:46 AM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I don't use it but this seems to be what you are searching:
http://plop-reader.pascal-martin.fr/...configure.html

Last edited by nhedgehog; 09-29-2021 at 01:50 AM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote