Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
BooksOn Board Query - Search & Wishlist

Since there doesn't seem to be a subforum particularly relevent to ebookstore queries, I'm querying here. I also queried BoB Customer Support but wondered if some of you might be able to answer in the interim.

1. I find it easier viewing my search results by 'list' rather than by 'covers' - is there any way to set this as the default? I seem to have to change every time I search.

2. Is there any way of 'sorting' your wishlist? I assumed I would be able to so just chucked them in any old order, and am regretting it now, so if not will probably have to start all over again or it'll bug me.

Doesn't seem to be a 'help' section on either of these and can't see any way of doing it, although it's entirely possible (probable?) I could be missing something obvious.
Or not.

Thanks in advance anyway.
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote