Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-20-2019, 07:28 AM   #1
Doc-blue-sky
Doc-blue-sky began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Change background picture when OFF or sleep mode

Is it possible to change the background picture of the Note pro ?

Is it even possible that it keep the last page of a book or pdf that have been read before we turn the boox off or in sleep mode ?
Doc-blue-sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 09:15 AM   #2
elchamaco
Zealot
elchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, boox
You can change screensaver image, if you do a long press in file explorer using an image the reader will ask you if you want tou use it as screensaver.

I don't know if you can recover the onyx screensaver.

And it's not possible, i believe, to put the book cover or an image of the reading page as screen saver. In boyue readers it was possible using moonreader feature to export bookcover image to a folder but in onyx i think it's not possible. I requested that feature but it has not been developed. Probably if more users do the request in their forums....
elchamaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2019, 01:16 PM   #3
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
go to the file browser, long click on an image, then a popup will appear to tell you which default image from the 3 you want to replace. Choose it for 1 2 or 3.

to go back, do the same and click reset on the popup
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote