https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...esource/sigil/
Bravo pour ce travail.
En jetant un coup d'oeil rapide, il y a une inversion ici :
Align &Left -> Aligner à &Droite
Align &Right ->Aligner à &Gauche

Il manque des articles à certains endroits :
Add Blank Section -> Ajouter section vierge -> Ajouter une section vierge
Add Blank Stylesheet -> Ajouter une feuille de style vierge
Add Existing Files... ->Ajouter des fichiers...

Il ne devrait pas y avoir de majuscules en français sur certains termes :
Corriger &Automatiquement, Corriger &Manuellement, Aligner à &Droite, etc

Faisant moi-même des traductions de logiciels, je sais le boulot que ça représente. Bravo encore, ça fera plaisir à la communauté.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I wanted to do the translation using transifex, but I am not able to. I cannot use the online tool, probably because I am not a member.

*Update* I requested a new translation team. Apparently that is the method. I will be working on Dutch (not that I will use it myself though).

Last edited by Toxaris; 01-04-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #18
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I wanted to do the translation using transifex, but I am not able to. I cannot use the online tool, probably because I am not a member.

*Update* I requested a new translation team. Apparently that is the method. I will be working on Dutch (not that I will use it myself though).
Membership is moderated and has to be approved before you can start working on a translation. If the language doesn't exist then you request a new team. If it does you request to be a member of that team.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #19
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dutch translation almost finished. I struggled with some word (of course) for which there is no real equivalent in Dutch.
On another note, how to handle the text strings for shortcuts? Currently I have not translated them (so Ctrl+X remains the same).
Also, some text string has an & in them. From my programming days I remember that these are menu shortcuts. In the programming environments I used, these were automatically assigned to where the & located. However, of course you can have only one active for the same letter on the screen. At the moment I cannot really determine which ones are active on the screen on the same time. Can I test-drive the language file to see if I have to relocate some of my &'s?

*Update* Something strange. I have two untranslated strings left, but I cannot view them to translate. I only have selected the option 'Untranslated', but there are no matching records.

Last edited by Toxaris; 01-04-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #20
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
*Update* Something strange. I have two untranslated strings left, but I cannot view them to translate. I only have selected the option 'Untranslated', but there are no matching records.
They are two plural forms, which apparently Transifex can't handle. You have to download the file and fill them manually, then upload the modified file. Download the file for another language that has 100%, so you can see the correct format.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #21
Toxaris
Wizard

I think you mean line 384 and 389. Strangely enough, when I change that and upload the file, the changes are reverted/ignored.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #22
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe there's something wrong with the format you are using... I did that with the Spanish translation and it worked.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #23
Toxaris
Wizard

Just downloaded it, changed the translation and uploaded the same file. I changed <translation type="unfinished"> to <translation>, must I also change <message numerus="yes"> to <message>?
BTW, the english file is also 99% and fails on the same part.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #24
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch

Let's see... this is what the file has now:

Code:
    <message numerus="yes">
        <location filename="../../MainUI/FindReplace.cpp" line="131"/>
        <source>%1 match(es) were found.</source>
        <translation type="unfinished"><numerusform></numerusform><numerusform></numerusform></translation>
    </message>
    <message numerus="yes">
        <location filename="../../MainUI/FindReplace.cpp" line="177"/>
        <source>The search term was replaced %1 time(s).</source>
        <translation type="unfinished"><numerusform></numerusform><numerusform></numerusform></translation>
    </message>
I believe you have to fill in the <numerusform></numerusform> tags (I'd remove the type="unfinished" too), in English it would be:

Code:
    <message numerus="yes">
        <location filename="../../MainUI/FindReplace.cpp" line="131"/>
        <source>%1 match(es) were found.</source>
        <translation><numerusform>%1 match was found.</numerusform><numerusform>%1 matches were found.</numerusform></translation>
    </message>
    <message numerus="yes">
        <location filename="../../MainUI/FindReplace.cpp" line="177"/>
        <source>The search term was replaced %1 time(s).</source>
        <translation><numerusform>The search term was replaced once.</numerusform>The search term was replaced %1 times.<numerusform></numerusform></translation>
    </message>
Old 01-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #25
user_none
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
BTW, the english file is also 99% and fails on the same part.
The English file is not a translation. It's the base file all other translations are created from. I don't know why it shows up as a translation...
Old 01-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #26
Toxaris
Wizard

Thanks Jellby, that did the trick. Dutch translation finished.

John, I think the reason that English is at 99% is that the translation for the same lines are not filled in.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #27
user_none

Quote:
John, I think the reason that English is at 99% is that the translation for the same lines are not filled in.
Well, none of the line are filled in. Nothing at all. It's a completely untranslated file because it's supposed to be there for people to create new translations from.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #28
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Lost in translation

Sigil 5.2 has a few new strings and wonder if i get the thing updated

I got the sigil source, dropped then contents of the translator-tools-package in the "src/Sigil/Resource_Files/ts" directory and launched "lupdate ../../* -ts sigil_de.ts" from console as stated in the manual.

lupdate-error: File not found ....

Since this is a Windows machine (XP, SP3), i tried "..\..\*" and "..\..\*.*" as well, and got the same error.

Now i'm stuck, please help
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #29
Toxaris
Wizard

I am no longer able to login to Transifex, so I can't check the current version. I will try with another account... Well, I can login, but get a 500 error.

As soon as I can login again, I will update the translation for dutch.

Last edited by Toxaris; 02-16-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #30
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
As translators using Transifex already know there has been an update to Sigil's source code that means there is a very large amount of new text to translate.

This is a result of moving all the metadata names and descriptions into the code from separate files in order to allow them to be translated.

A smaller amount of the new text to translate is a complete list of possible languages used in the metadata but also used in the new code I added to allow you to change the user interface language in preferences.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote