Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
M-Edge e-Luminator2 for PRS 300 now available

Check this link:

http://www.amazon.com/M-Edge-e-Lumin...9196812&sr=8-1

I wonder if anyone can give a review?
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
I am so excited!!!! do you think this will fit in the 505 executive cover?
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
here is part of an email I got from Medge
"The Sony Touch Edition (600) e-Luminator2 will be compatible with our Executive 505 jackets that have the light compatible pocket."

so go the 600 not the 300.
Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
shrktank
Connoisseur
shrktank has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony 650,Nook Color and iPad
Just got my eluminator2 for my Sony 505 today!

So far it works pretty well. Not as bright as my Mighty Bright, but decent none the less.

The light fits securely in the case. The light also fits very nicely in the case. It actually makes the case feel better as the space between the case and the reader inside is no longer void of anything.

The light rotates up into position, but it seems to hit the lower part of the case as it rotates. To prevent this just have the top cover hang down as you rotate.

If any complaints it would be the switch mechanism. Up places the light in bright mode, down places the light in dim mode and center is off. The problem is it is some what touchy to get the toggle switch into the center to turn it off

What is also a good selling point of this light is when it is not being used it does not hinder the ability of holding the case while reading.

Alls in all this was money well spent.!
shrktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
@shrktank Great review! Can't wait to get mine as well
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert