Notices

Old 09-16-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
duraton
duraton began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505 and Kobo Glo
title_sort for some books.

Hello
my problem is in Calibre.
For some of my books the metadata Title is not copied (and transformed) in Title_Sort and the space is in red and not green. I don't know why some are automatically copied and other not.
Is there and automatic method validate the "copy and transform" from Title to title_sort? I am lazy and don't want to clic a hundred time on these buttons!

I found the complete list using "Quality Check".

Thank you for you help.
duraton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by duraton View Post
Hello
my problem is in Calibre.
For some of my books the metadata Title is not copied (and transformed) in Title_Sort and the space is in red and not green. I don't know why some are automatically copied and other not.
Is there and automatic method validate the "copy and transform" from Title to title_sort? I am lazy and don't want to clic a hundred time on these buttons!

I found the complete list using "Quality Check".

Thank you for you help.
QCPI

Now select all (those)
Tap 'E' (metadata edit (bulk mode) )
tick Update Title sort (near right bottom)
OK
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert