Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-12-2019, 05:36 PM   #1
barkinginpv
barkinginpv began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Problems buying books

Hi I`m not sure where to post this. Apologies if at fault. I can buy any physical thing at Amazon, but I can no longer buys books for my kindle fire. Amazon say my bank is blocking. My bank says not. They say , quite reasonably in my view `why would we block Kindle if we allow Amazon payments? It`s the same company`. Amazon have been no help whatsoever. Any ideas anyone?
barkinginpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:47 PM   #2
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
I hope you are able to get this sorted. It is really difficult to convince amazon that the problem is on their end when they think it is not.

In the mean time, you might try buying a gift card and using that to buy books.
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:49 PM   #3
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
you might also check your Contents and Devices page and make sure that your fire is still registered.
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #4
janrey
Zealot
janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkinginpv View Post
Hi I`m not sure where to post this. Apologies if at fault. I can buy any physical thing at Amazon, but I can no longer buys books for my kindle fire. Amazon say my bank is blocking. My bank says not. They say , quite reasonably in my view `why would we block Kindle if we allow Amazon payments? It`s the same company`. Amazon have been no help whatsoever. Any ideas anyone?
Through the device or through the website? What error are you getting if any?
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote