Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-08-2019, 05:27 PM   #1
lumpynose
Connoisseur
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm pilot
ragged right margins with epubs?

I have a Kindle and have downloaded a ton of public domain epub books and convert them to the Kindle azw3 format before loading them on the Kindle. When I convert to azw3 I've specified a ragged right margin and the Kindle displays them with ragged right even though they imply (or state) that you only get ragged right with their newer kfx format.

Can the Boox (Note Pro let's say) override the formatting of the epub and display ragged right? Or will I have to go through my epubs and find the ones that have text-align: justified and change it to left?
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 01:20 PM   #2
jscris
Addict
jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.jscris is the One.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
I have a Kindle and have downloaded a ton of public domain epub books and convert them to the Kindle azw3 format before loading them on the Kindle. When I convert to azw3 I've specified a ragged right margin and the Kindle displays them with ragged right even though they imply (or state) that you only get ragged right with their newer kfx format.

Can the Boox (Note Pro let's say) override the formatting of the epub and display ragged right? Or will I have to go through my epubs and find the ones that have text-align: justified and change it to left?
Moon+ should override the css and show ragged right or justified, your choice.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote