Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
2 free+great sans serif fonts

Found 2 additional sans fonts which look good on CyBook. (Personally I prefer sans serif fonts, as most serif fonts have thinner parts which make on-screen reading harder - especially with smaller sizes...)

Grandesign Neue Roman

CartoGothic Std

Both come with all 4 different styles (regular, italic, bold and bold italic).

Have fun!
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Grandesign is interesting, though the caps and the lower case look like 2 different font sets, like Heltivica caps, and courier lower case. I find this a plus due to the iI lL problems with heltivica, this font solves this

carthogothic looks like a heltivica clone which is good cause that's the font I use to read on my prs 700, but it does still have the iI lL problems
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert