Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Tri-fold cover available for the US

If anyone in the United States is interested, advancedmp3players has the tri-fold cover for the PRS-505 in stock now, and *will* ship to the US!

Link:

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/...over.3348.html

I got mine off of ebay just before these came back into stock. I can verify that it is a really nice, sturdy, attractive, easy to use cover. I'm VERY glad I bought mine!

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Have you gotten this cover yet? I ordered it and it should arrive wednesday. I'm still not still not sure about the inside color and can't really tell from pics just how orange it but took a chance since I like the style.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
ccadi
Alive'n'Reading
ccadi is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Libra 2, Paperwhite 5 SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
Have you gotten this cover yet? I ordered it and it should arrive wednesday. I'm still not still not sure about the inside color and can't really tell from pics just how orange it but took a chance since I like the style.

It's very ORANGE, but you sort of get used to it as it's a very good cover design.
ccadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Thanks for the info. I should get mine on wednesday or thursday.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
Hey, sorry, I missed your reply & question. I did receive the cover, and I totally love it. The orange is very orange, but not *quite* as fluorescent as it looks in the pictures. I got used to it very easily, and barely notice it now. And it looks really cool when it's closed, as you can see just a strip of the orange around the black case. Very classy looking.

I just *really* love the style & the sturdiness of this cover. I was a little bit leery of the color, too, but I wouldn't let that stop you from getting it.

I guess you should have it by now? What do you think?

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #6
lisreed
Addict

Hi,

Yes I have it. Not thrilled with the orange but I guess I will get used to it. I like it though. Very comfortable and light and I like that I can fold it back. It feels very comfortable in my hands when reading.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:46 AM   #7
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I bought one on eBay and I agree, it is a very nice case. I didn't even notice the orange. Not a big deal.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
Knitnpurl
Knitnpurl is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505 (red), Sony PRS-300 (silver)
Has anyone tried this cover with a red reader? Is it hard on the eyes? I like the design of the cover but the idea of a red reader with an orange background seems like it would be a little harsh on the vision.
Knitnpurl is offline   Reply With Quote