Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Erminio Mostacci
Connoisseur
Erminio Mostacci began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe, iRex DR 1000, Cybook Gen3
Lightbulb Airplane mode - Battery Booster Crash?

First question.
From today one of mine eNtourage eDGe always boots in airplane mode and I can 't understand why.
So I must use setting menu to deactivate airplane mode and launch WiFi and Bluetooth. After this manual boring setting connections are OK.
It's very strange because my other EE boots regularly with WiFi and Bluetooth ON (not in airplane mode).
Both use same apps and configurations are the same or very similar.
Can someone indicate a way to boot with active connections?

Second question.
From today I have a critical error with Battery Booster application. Until yesterday it works well and I can't understand why it doesn't work.

So I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Nothing to do, always the same error.
Therefore I decided to uninstall it.

Erminio Mostacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
bunodosoma
Connoisseur
bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PE,Novel,Nook Color
I have also had a Battery Booster airplane mode problem on my PE. I had Battery Booster set to go into airplane mode upon sleep/screenlock ,then turn airplane off and wifi on upon unlock. It would turn airplane off but not reliably turn on wifi upon screen unlock. It has worked more reliably with just turning wifi off/on upon screen lock/unlock w/o invoking airplane mode. You might try downloading the apk again and installing again. Also consider in the tweak menu using wifi/bluetooth on-off instead of airplane mode. If not sucessful consider using a different battery saver
bunodosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert