Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Extended protection plan

So I'm excited about the new Nook Touch, and I'm browsing the site and reading up on the Extended protection plan:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/p...?cds2Pid=35611

I'm reading through the benefits of the Extended Protection Plan, and it says:

Quote:
No Deductible
No hidden deductible or charges.
So are they implying that there are hidden deductibles or charges for the standard warranty?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote