Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
miagracie
miagracie began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
Would this style cover work on the Jetbook Lite? Any covers that do?

Hi,

I'm a new user here and in a few days will have my new Jetbook Lite. I know there is a leather cover made for it, but I want something that opens like a book.

Would this style cover, for a Sony work? One with four corners with elastic? Or would the style work but not in that size? Woud the elastic be stable?

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Standa.../dp/B0035D450U

Any other covers that are reccomended? Will ones for the Sony fit the Jetbook lite? What model's covers would work with the Jetbook Lite?

Thoughts? Any other ideas for a cover?
miagracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
livingenzyme made a video of what he did.

He took a JBL case, snipped the elastic on the top and bottom sides, and glued velcro to the back of the device and the rear inside of the case.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
I never miss an opportunity to shamelessly advertise my own website.

You can get instruction for how to modify the case to your liking at the following link.

http://livingenzyme.webs.com/modifycase.htm
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
noclaim
noclaim began at the beginning.

Device: none
Just noticed today that Newegg has the JetBook-Lite leather case for $19.99 and $2.99 shipping. It is a nice case and perfect for the Jet-Book-Lite reader.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-017-_-Product
noclaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclaim View Post
Just noticed today that Newegg has the JetBook-Lite leather case for $19.99 and $2.99 shipping. It is a nice case and perfect for the Jet-Book-Lite reader.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-017-_-Product
They sent me two of those for making my video, one for me and one for my wife.

It seems to protect it quite well.

And if I reverse it, the JBL slides in just enough to hold firm, while still allowing me to see the screen. Gives me a little more support if I want it and solves the annoying problem of where to put the case.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #6
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I ordered two. Even though my socktop works fine as well.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote