Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
pcmedic
Enthusiast
pcmedic began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
I am officially in love....

Today I finally received my 505, and it rocks! I have eyesight issues, and it is even easier to read than a "real" book. I just wanted to check in and let anyone who is on the fence know that they can't go wrong with this unit.

David S.
pcmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Cool so glad you like it. BTW: It is a real book... just not a paper book.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Enjoy the 505 pcmedic
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I'm glad you like it, I know I love mine
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmedic View Post
Today I finally received my 505, and it rocks! I have eyesight issues, and it is even easier to read than a "real" book. I just wanted to check in and let anyone who is on the fence know that they can't go wrong with this unit.

David S.
Congratulations, David, on your new 'love'.

and, I believe you wanted to say "paper book" instead of "real book"

We're kinda funny here about that term, 'real' book.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
pcmedic
Enthusiast
pcmedic began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
LOL.....yes, I meant paper book.
pcmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I'm still a newlywed (got mine in mid Nov '08) and I'm still so in LOOOOVE too! I find I read *more* than I used to (which is hard for someone with a busy schedule). Glad you're enjoying it!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #8
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Wow, I can't believe how many new Sony owners have posted here in the last week or two. There must have been a lot of Sony-reader-shaped presents under the Xmas tree this year
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote