Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Confess your love to your MobileRead soul-mate!

We're almost 90.000 people here, and some bots. Therefore, love is bound to be in the air, and in the bits. Let us pay heed to that wonderful Japanese tradition of Kokuhaku and confess our love to a MR member!

I should do so with Aceflor-san, who bore with my infamous beginnings in this forum, and won my heart in the process.

Last edited by Logseman; 10-19-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Mine would have to be for TallNHariyDave, aka the yeti (but not the person with the MR nick of the yeti).

Well, I am married to him (but that was nothing to do with MR)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Ninety thousand members here now, Logseman? Wow ... that gives us one heck of a range of potential soul-mates, eh? For me, I do find I get attached to some frequent posters. It's as though each post is like a mini-meeting (and thread-opening is even more telling). Week by week, you add up the pieces and get more insight into a personality. There are some mighty fine folks on these boards. And you and ShortNCuddly are two of 'em. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
We're almost 90.000 people here, and some bots. Therefore, love is bound to be in the air, and in the bits. Let us pay heed to that wonderful Japanese tradition of Kokuhaku and confess our love to a MR member!

I should do so with Aceflor-san, who bore with my infamous beginnings in this forum, and won my heart in the process.
How sweet Logseman-san .... yes, I do remember your famous infamous beginnings here, but you've come a long way Babe !!!!

I love the idea of Kokuhaku (do I have to become a manga reader though ?) and of course, I love u 2 !
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Ninety thousand members here now, Logseman? Wow ... that gives us one heck of a range of potential soul-mates, eh? For me, I do find I get attached to some frequent posters. It's as though each post is like a mini-meeting (and thread-opening is even more telling). Week by week, you add up the pieces and get more insight into a personality. There are some mighty fine folks on these boards. And you and ShortNCuddly are two of 'em. Cheers. Neil
Neil sums it up wonderfully, I think

(and thank you I'd count you in the mighty fine folk, too)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I would say, if restricting myself to one, "Zelda, I love you". She feels to me like kin, like an impossible identical twin sister (with checkered and swirled lashings of yin and yang between us). When I don't hear from her I feel somewhat lost, and when, as is far, far more likely, I fail to respond to her or let her hear from me, I feel like an utter loser.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
deleted

Last edited by Falcao; 01-31-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
devilsadvocate
Complicated Warlock
devilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role model

Device: HP Mini 1101, Droid X rooted, GTab rooted/VEGAnTAB Ginger Edition/CM7
Mine was my soul-mate before I joined MR and I don't confess my love, I announce it.

ShelShel Shel
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote