Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #91
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
I agree with LE, what are you doing to it?

Did you change the battery's after it suddenly quits working?
Because I've had my JBL do that to me a time or 2. Battery gauge on full, yet plink and the readers off and won't restart. Put in freshly charged battery's and up it goes.

How much reading and educating yourself have you done about Jetbooks?
I've noticed the battery "meter" is a joke. I've found that the low battery warning pops up when the "meter" shows still half full (two bars) then, if I delete the warning and keep using it, it drops to one bar within a minute. This isn't due to the nature of the Eneloops I use (they do have their quirks) since I observed the same behavior with the alkalines that came with the JBL. It's not a big deal since I carry both the JBL and a slew of spare batteries in my purse (my JBL isn't the only thing I carry that uses them). I just finish the page I'm on then pop in a fresh set of batteries. As long as this is the worst my JBL throws at me, I'm a happy camper.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote