Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 04:26 AM   #1
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Replace/Update Book Jacket

I appreciate that I no longer end up with multiple book jackets when reconverting a book. Most of the time I would prefer the newest metadata be applied to the book jacket during conversion. If possible, it would be great for the default to be to replace the existing book jacket during conversion with a new book jacket using the current metadata.

A check box that says Replace existing Calibre created book jacket would be a nice solution.

With your recent change of basic formatting in the comment area I now have thousands of books that would benefit from this change.

Created enhancement Ticket #5574

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-20-2010 at 04:29 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote