Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you order a cover for your Kobo One?
Yes I ordered a cover. 14 22.58%
No, I did not. 21 33.87%
Waiting to see what's to be offered from the aftermarket industry. 27 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2016, 12:33 PM   #46
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdrob View Post
I bought a universal 7"-8" tablet cover at Five Below. fits very well The cutout that is on in for a camera is pretty well lined up for the power button. It has adjustable metal prongs in the four corners giving a good hold.
Link ?
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #47
robdrob
Enthusiast
robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: almost every kindle,iPad,android tablet,kobo you name it
Sorry Mercador There is no link for the item on the five below website. they only put minimal stuff on the website. like phone cases toys and current seasonal items.
robdrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert