Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
mitch13
Groupie
mitch13 began at the beginning.

Device: Appraising the market
Sending magazines to Device

Have not had this problem before! Just upgraded to 0.7.53 but really don't see that this would cause problem.
I wanted to get several samples from the 'Fetch News' section (have a few on automatic so have been a regular user of this great feature).

I selected a download of 5 'magazines' and included in the selection was:

New Journal of Physics (and)

Scientific American

The other three I selected went down to my Kindle with no problem.

The two above - one of them did and I thought I had missed selecting the other. Every time I try to download 'the other' the one that was being shown as on my Kindle in 'On Device' column then unticks itself and shows as not on the Kindle. If I select one and send to device it does but then 'unticks' the other.

Has anyone struck this one?

mitch13
mitch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Send the problem ones one at a time and look at the actual filename being created on the device. Are the filenames the same?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert