Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
AlwaysReading
AlwaysReading began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, iTouch
prs350 on sale for $129 at Dell

The silver prs350 is on sale for $129 at Dell with free shipping. I can't find the expiration anywhere, but other products are on a 72 hour sale ending 12/14 at 7 a.m. CT. The 650 is not on sale.

I'm trying to talk my husband into getting it for me for Christmas.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...ynote_irrank=1
AlwaysReading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome AlwaysReading!

That's a great price. I can't imagine that it will be on sale for much less between now and Christmas.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, AlwaysReading

Take a moment and use the "introduce myself" link below to meet more of your fellow members......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sale, sony prs350