Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
akira28
Nameless Being

JetBook Lite $149 with $50 for eBooks, plus 5% Storewide Coupon

Just received this bit from eReader.

JETBOOK LITE HAS LANDED!

Want a multi-format compatible (Secure eReader, Mobi, PDF, TXT, etc.), lightweight (9 oz.), super-portable (5 inch display), and MUCH MORE for ONLY $149 with $50 back for purchasing eBooks? Then you want a jetBook Lite!

Buy or get more info here:
http://www.ereader.com/hardware/jetbooklite/landing.htm

Looks like eReader is matching Fictionwise on this deal. If I am not mistaken this may be the first time that a modern ebook reader is effectively below the $100 level.

Last edited by akira28; 12-18-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
akira, I don't see the 5% coupon. Where do you see that?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
akira28
Nameless Being

It is on the email but apparently not on the linked page. The coupon code for 5% discount is "endofyear5".
Old 12-19-2009, 12:41 AM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Great! That brings the net down to $92!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
GoneNova
Enthusiast
GoneNova is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 4,Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One, Libra2
Great deal. Just bought one. With the micropay I already had from the great sales they've had lately and now from buying the jetBook, I have quite a stash. Since I already bought the books I wanted during the sales, I'll let it sit there for awhile. Seems lately I've spent more time shopping for books than I have reading them. More than a few times I've put a book in my cart to find out I already have it- I just haven't read it yet.
GoneNova is offline   Reply With Quote