Notices

Old 01-29-2004, 12:55 PM   #1
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
isilo_converted

Hello Alex:

First, let me say that thank you for all your hard work that you have done on this forum, and if you ever need to place "Paypal" I will always make contribution to your forum.

Secondly, I wanted to know is alright for me to delet the isilo_converted folder that is located within my c:\ drive, that I created so long ago. I have all my ixl files hotsynced to my external card.

Thirdly, I have successfully hotsynced infosync ixl, and Brighthand ixl, but the settings are not right, can you let me know what the correct setting are for both ixl files.

Much appreciated.

dillon
Old 01-30-2004, 02:39 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon65
First, let me say that thank you for all your hard work that you have done on this forum, and if you ever need to place "Paypal" I will always make contribution to your forum.
Thanks a lot dillon. Yes, a small Paypal contribution would always help me, especially since I am investing more money and time on the new website which is going to replace turcic.com. You can always find the link to my PayPal here.

Quote:
Secondly, I wanted to know is alright for me to delet the isilo_converted folder that is located within my c:\ drive, that I created so long ago. I have all my ixl files hotsynced to my external card.
Yes, go ahead and delete it. It is only needed if you use our WCC file and don't change the destination folder to something like another directory or your external card.

Quote:
Thirdly, I have successfully hotsynced infosync ixl, and Brighthand ixl, but the settings are not right, can you let me know what the correct setting are for both ixl files.
Will have a look at both of the channels. Make sure to check the "Link Discussion" section for new info.

Quote:
Much appreciated.
Always my pleasure.

Greets
Alex
Old 01-30-2004, 02:46 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon65
Actually, I checked both channels with the current settings in WCC, and they work fine. Make sure you use WCC 1.20a. Also, there are two InfoSync channels available on the WCC list - use the 2nd.

Alex
Old 02-02-2004, 02:02 PM   #4
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Actually, I checked both channels with the current settings in WCC, and they work fine. Make sure you use WCC 1.20a. Also, there are two InfoSync channels available on the WCC list - use the 2nd.

Alex

Hello Alex:

The channel that have is WCC 1.20a, possibly it has something to do with the depth link.

If there is anyone out there using the the above ixl files can you kindly let me know what the settings are.

Thanks

dillon

Old 02-02-2004, 02:35 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Dillon (did you forget to login? ),

what exactly goes wrong when you try to convert Brighthand or Infosync?

Alex
Old 02-03-2004, 12:27 PM   #6
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Dillon (did you forget to login? ),

what exactly goes wrong when you try to convert Brighthand or Infosync?

Alex

With regards to Infosync, it not in english, and the format does not fit the screen.

With regards, to Brighthand, I receive these long black lines, I do believe that one of the problems with Brighthand also is the depth is not correct.

Thanks

dillon

Old 02-03-2004, 12:46 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
With regards to Infosync, it not in english, and the format does not fit the screen.
Dillon, did you try the channel "InfoSync 2" from WCC 1.20a? It is definitely English. If you have problems with the screen dimensions, try to turn Tables off.

Quote:
With regards, to Brighthand, I receive these long black lines, I do believe that one of the problems with Brighthand also is the depth is not correct.
Those lines are normal in regard to Brighthand. It is a cometic side-effect which occurs when you download a non-mobile site like Brighthand. Other than the lines (that appear on top), the articles themselves should be just fine, right?

Quote:
dillon
Please Dillon log-on to the board when you post something. Your real nickname is much nicer than the ugly "unregistered". Besides, it adds up to your post count which is always nice, right?

Greets,
Alex
Old 02-03-2004, 01:59 PM   #8
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Quote:
Dillon, did you try the channel "InfoSync 2" from WCC 1.20a? It is definitely English. If you have problems with the screen dimensions, try to turn Tables off.

Those lines are normal in regard to Brighthand. It is a cometic side-effect which occurs when you download a non-mobile site like Brighthand. Other than the lines (that appear on top), the articles themselves should be just fine, right?

Please Dillon log-on to the board when you post something. Your real nickname is much nicer than the ugly "unregistered". Besides, it adds up to your post count which is always nice, right?

Greets,
Alex
Hello Alex:

Thanks for the reply, I will make it a point to log-on more often, being lazy is no excuse.

Much appreciated.

dillon