Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 10-14-2017, 02:57 AM   #1
thanhmy
thanhmy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Now I'm really confused

why was my post taken down without any comment or even message from a moderator I did not go on a personal attack I was just asking a question as to how this form was being run I appreciate knowing what's going on here.

granted I am still suffering from sleep deprivation and I could have just missed something so I'm not trying to be a troublemaker thank you
thanhmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:59 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Was it in the wrong place? As this one is? Perhaps its just been moved.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2017, 03:57 AM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
It does look like your post was deleted. I'm not a moderator, so I can't tell you why. If you want to know how the forum is run your answer might be in the FAQs.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fa...ing_guidelines
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:04 AM   #4
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I'm not a moderator, and did not see the post that was deleted, so I can't give you an definite answer. However, I can make an educated guess. Notably, your post creating this thread doesn't belong in this sub-forum. This sub-forum is about posting deals and freebies, not to create threads asking questions about the site. This includes asking why a previous post in this sub-forum was deleted. The proper place to ask these things would be over in the Feedback sub-forum. Since you say you were asking a question about how the forum is run, it probably belonged there as well, and this is why the post was deleted.

Note this isn't a criticism, everyone has to learn the rules of a new forum and are bound to make a few mistakes.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:41 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Moderator Notice

Moved to the feedback forum.

As far as the MobileRead Editors can tell, the poster is mistaken, and this is their first post.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #6
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post

Moved to the feedback forum.

As far as the MobileRead Editors can tell, the poster is mistaken, and this is their first post.
Oh the old, hit the wrong button when posting. I have done that more than once.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:40 PM   #7
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I didn't know bthe Feedback, Announcement, Lounge etc forums existed until I had been on Mobile read for a long time. When I first started using the site I scrolled down the forum list, came to the foreign language section and thought I had reached the end of the English language forums. It was only after I came across a link to the Announcement forum in someone's post that I found out this section of the forums existed.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:16 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Oh the old, hit the wrong button when posting. I have done that more than once.
Same here. "I'm sure I posted a reply to that post, but I can't find it anymore!"
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote