Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
GracieAllen
Enthusiast
GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Nexus 9
TRYING to add a font to Cool Reader

I just KNOW this is gonna be simple and embarrassing!

--------------------------

I just KNEW it was gonna be stupid.... When I add a new font I have to reboot the tablet! Just exiting from Cool Reader doesn't make it show up....

Once I rebooted, the font I've been trying to get on here for the last hour magically appeared...

Last edited by GracieAllen; 12-04-2019 at 07:30 PM.
GracieAllen is offline   Reply With Quote