Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #16
guitarfingertips
guitarfingertips began at the beginning.

Device: tequilacat/mjbook
I find that readmaniac works very well on my 5800. However I had to split the book up into tiny pieces because I don't know which model to pick (they don't have 5800 yet). So I just picked generic nokia mobile phone. Apart from that, it works well!!
guitarfingertips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #17
guitarfingertips
guitarfingertips began at the beginning.

Device: tequilacat/mjbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by purnima4uonly View Post
actually i found out what to do with jad n jar attribute n i'm happy with taquilacat ebook reader.simply install new version of pc suite and then from install app install jarbook
Oh, it works? I'll try it out next time. Thanks a lot!!
guitarfingertips is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2009, 07:39 AM   #18
redeye84
redeye84 began at the beginning.

Device: iPAQ Pocket PC, Nokia 5800
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjet.wullink View Post
Alas, after having put my e-book on full screen with above e-reader, I can't go out of it anymore. You have a solution for this?

thx!
This is one of the problems with the TequilaCat ebook reader. Sure, you can press the red button to shut it down, but often I just want to change something in options. To do that you have to exit, restart, then do the change. This isn't really a good solution. This is one of many ebook readers that I've tried on the 5800, the best one so far being the ZXReader. Most of the others only have a half screen with a compass and button in the middle for navigation. Not my idea for optimization of a touch screen. Or Mobipocket changing pages with the volume switch - that got tiring very quickly!
redeye84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #19
sheetalchandy
sheetalchandy began at the beginning.

Device: NOKIA 5800
hi, what u need to do is just delete the jad file and install the jar file. It will work just as good.
sheetalchandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #20
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I just installed Mobipocket eBook reader. I used view fullscreen, how to exit a book then? If I close the program, when I open it again I am again at the same book. Thats the only minus so far. If it can be fixed somehow it is great program.

UPDATE: I just reinstalled and changed setting to always open library and not a last book.

So now the only real problem is font size. How to increase it on Nokia 5800. The default font is way too small for me. I know you need to press key 4, but as you know there is no key 4 on Nokia 5800. Hope there is a way.

TIA

For txt files ZXReader works best. No problems with fullscreen, landscape mode, can increase/decrease font... Way better than TequilaCat BookReader v2.2.24. Easier interface.

Last edited by Noughty; 06-12-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert