Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-27-2019, 12:14 PM   #121
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Also, how did you deal with the branches (the first 5 replacements)? Those are different every version.
I'll respond at your GitHub site shortly rather than confuse everybody here.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 01:55 PM   #122
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I'll respond at your GitHub site shortly rather than confuse everybody here.
Please post the link. I'd like to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 02:10 PM   #123
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please post the link. I'd like to read.
I'm a complete noob at GitHub but here's a link. If the link doesn't work I'd guess it's something to do with whether you're logged into GitHub. I'm afraid I can't test that.
Old 09-27-2019, 02:13 PM   #124
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I'm a complete noob at GitHub but here's a link. If the link doesn't work I'd guess it's something to do with whether you're logged into GitHub. I'm afraid I can't test that.
Thanks. The link worked no problem.
Old 09-27-2019, 04:00 PM   #125
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by boopsy35 View Post
thanks for the info..Is there a possibility that it' l come back? See I really like the new firmware but my problem is that without the greek keyboard I can't search for my greek books...and I wish I could do the amazing work that you do but I'm clueless...
Based on my cyrillic layout I have done a quick copy and paste with the greek template for the KA1. Can you check if it works for you?

Spoiler:
Greek Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2):
- Enabled: yes
- PatchGroup: Keyboard alternatives
## Replaces keys on the Extended Latin keypad with Greek alternatives.
##
## Note that after the device boots, the keypad might just show blank squares
## until after the first book has been opened.
## Also note that long-pressing keys on the base keypad will no longer show
## the appropriate list of Extended Latin keys.
#
# Replace layout sign Greek
- FindBaseAddressString: "ÉÀÇ"
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0, Find: "ÉÀÇ", Replace: "ελ"}
# Change keyboard layout
- FindBaseAddressString: "ý\0\0ÿ\0\0š\0\0ž\0\0"
# Top row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00, Find: "ý\0", Replace: "ό"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x04, Find: "ÿ\0", Replace: "ύ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x08, Find: "š\0", Replace: "ϋ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0C, Find: "ž\0", Replace: ":"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x10, Find: "æ\0", Replace: "ά"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x14, Find: "œ\0", Replace: "έ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x18, Find: "þ\0", Replace: "ί"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x1C, Find: "ij\0", Replace: "-"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x20, Find: "ŀ\0", Replace: "_"}
# Second row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x28, Find: "à\0", Replace: ";"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x2C, Find: "á\0", Replace: "ς"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x30, Find: "â\0", Replace: "ε"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x34, Find: "ä\0", Replace: "ρ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x38, Find: "ã\0", Replace: "τ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x3C, Find: "å\0", Replace: "υ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x40, Find: "è\0", Replace: "θ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x44, Find: "é\0", Replace: "ι"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x48, Find: "ê\0", Replace: "ο"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x4C, Find: "ë\0", Replace: "π"}
# Third row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x50, Find: "ò\0", Replace: "α"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x54, Find: "ó\0", Replace: "σ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x58, Find: "ô\0", Replace: "δ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x5C, Find: "ö\0", Replace: "φ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x60, Find: "õ\0", Replace: "γ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x64, Find: "ø\0", Replace: "η"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x68, Find: "ì\0", Replace: "ξ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x6C, Find: "í\0", Replace: "κ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x70, Find: "î\0", Replace: "λ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x74, Find: "ï\0", Replace: ","}
# Fourth row, left to right (8 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x78, Find: "ù\0", Replace: "ζ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x7C, Find: "ú\0", Replace: "χ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x80, Find: "û\0", Replace: "ψ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x84, Find: "ü\0", Replace: "ω"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x88, Find: "ñ\0", Replace: "β"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x8C, Find: "ç\0", Replace: "ν"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x90, Find: "đ\0", Replace: "μ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x94, Find: "ł\0", Replace: "."}

You can change it easily. On the left column (Find: ) you have the character on the unpatched keyboard, in the right column (Replace: ) you insert the character you want to use instead.
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:05 PM   #126
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
A total noob question (I apologize if I've missed something glaringly obvious): how does one install individual patches, after installing the whole kobopatch in one bundle? Is it even possible?
If you're talking about adding a brand new patch (rather than just changing 'Enabled: no' to 'Enabled: yes'), you add the new code to the relevant .yaml file. I'm being a bit vague here because ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
And on that subject, how does one update the installed patches, when the new version of them is released? By doing the whole procedure all over again?
I suspect many kobopatch users (not you as a first-time Kobo user) are using it in exactly the same way they used the old patching system which involved typing their same customisations to the same distributed .yaml files every time there's a firmware upgrade. This is often a lot more work than necessary.

The most convenient way to use kobopatch is by
  • using kobopatch.yaml as 'Mission Control' to control the enabled status of all desirable patches from a single location
  • creating personal custom .yaml files to hold all your own pre-customised patches,
e.g. there would be 2 files for nickel patches
  • nickel.yaml (from the standard pack - never needs to be edited)
  • nickel_custom.yaml (your personal pre-customised nickel patches)
Then you use kobopatch.yaml to bring it all together. The *_custom.yaml files will travel with you from firmware to firmware. Many custom nickel patches can survive across multiple firmwares. Rather fewer customised libnickel.so.1.0.0 patches survive but still quite a few. The major upgrade from fw 4.15.12920 to 4.17.13694 probably had the fewest survivors ever.

I'm sure some users have already worked all this out by reading the help notes in the distributed barebones kobopatch.yaml file, but I could do a more detailed write-up about it when I have more time to spare, i.e. probably not for a few weeks but hopefully before the next fw update.
Old 09-27-2019, 04:21 PM   #127
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Quote:
  • using kobopatch.yaml as 'Mission Control' to control the enabled status of all desirable patches from a single location
  • creating personal custom .yaml files to hold all your own pre-customised patches,
That would work even better if you stopped renaming the patches every time a new version comes around. Just kidding .

Thank you for the _custom hint, I missed that.

I use a version control system (git) for the patch, that helps with the changes.
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:35 PM   #128
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
That would work even better if you stopped renaming the patches every time a new version comes around. Just kidding .
Well, you wouldn't want us to keep an old name which was factually incorrect or misleading, would you? ... and anyway we want you all awake and concentrating.
Old 09-27-2019, 04:55 PM   #129
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
If you're talking about adding a brand new patch (rather than just changing 'Enabled: no' to 'Enabled: yes'), you add the new code to the relevant .yaml file. I'm being a bit vague here because ...

I suspect many kobopatch users (not you as a first-time Kobo user) are using it in exactly the same way they used the old patching system which involved typing their same customisations to the same distributed .yaml files every time there's a firmware upgrade. This is often a lot more work than necessary.

e.g. there would be 2 files for nickel patches
  • nickel.yaml (from the standard pack - never needs to be edited)
  • nickel_custom.yaml (your personal pre-customised nickel patches)
Then you use kobopatch.yaml to bring it all together. The *_custom.yaml files will travel with you from firmware to firmware. Many custom nickel patches can survive across multiple firmwares. Rather fewer customised libnickel.so.1.0.0 patches survive but still quite a few. The major upgrade from fw 4.15.12920 to 4.17.13694 probably had the fewest survivors ever.

I'm sure some users have already worked all this out by reading the help notes in the distributed barebones kobopatch.yaml file, but I could do a more detailed write-up about it when I have more time to spare, i.e. probably not for a few weeks but hopefully before the next fw update.
Thank you, I got the general picture.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 06:18 PM   #130
boopsy35
boopsy35 is on a distinguished road

Device: kobo libra 2
Quote:
Based on my cyrillic layout I have done a quick copy and paste with the greek template for the KA1. Can you check if it works for you?

Spoiler:
Greek Keyboard (GloHD/ClaraHD/AuraOne/H2O2):
- PatchGroup: Keyboard alternatives
## Replaces keys on the Extended Latin keypad with Greek alternatives.
##
## Note that after the device boots, the keypad might just show blank squares
## until after the first book has been opened.
## Also note that long-pressing keys on the base keypad will no longer show
## the appropriate list of Extended Latin keys.
#
# Replace layout sign Greek
- FindBaseAddressString: "ÉÀÇ"
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0, Find: "ÉÀÇ", Replace: "ελ"}
# Change keyboard layout
- FindBaseAddressString: "ý\0\0ÿ\0\0š\0\0ž\0\0"
# Top row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00, Find: "ý\0", Replace: "ό"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x04, Find: "ÿ\0", Replace: "ύ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x08, Find: "š\0", Replace: "ϋ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0C, Find: "ž\0", Replace: ":"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x10, Find: "æ\0", Replace: "ά"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x14, Find: "œ\0", Replace: "έ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x18, Find: "þ\0", Replace: "ί"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x1C, Find: "ij\0", Replace: "-"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x20, Find: "ŀ\0", Replace: "_"}
# Second row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x28, Find: "à\0", Replace: ";"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x2C, Find: "á\0", Replace: "ς"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x30, Find: "â\0", Replace: "ε"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x34, Find: "ä\0", Replace: "ρ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x38, Find: "ã\0", Replace: "τ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x3C, Find: "å\0", Replace: "υ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x40, Find: "è\0", Replace: "θ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x44, Find: "é\0", Replace: "ι"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x48, Find: "ê\0", Replace: "ο"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x4C, Find: "ë\0", Replace: "π"}
# Third row, left to right (10 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x50, Find: "ò\0", Replace: "α"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x54, Find: "ó\0", Replace: "σ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x58, Find: "ô\0", Replace: "δ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x5C, Find: "ö\0", Replace: "φ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x60, Find: "õ\0", Replace: "γ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x64, Find: "ø\0", Replace: "η"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x68, Find: "ì\0", Replace: "ξ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x6C, Find: "í\0", Replace: "κ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x70, Find: "î\0", Replace: "λ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x74, Find: "ï\0", Replace: ","}
# Fourth row, left to right (8 keys):
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x78, Find: "ù\0", Replace: "ζ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x7C, Find: "ú\0", Replace: "χ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x80, Find: "û\0", Replace: "ψ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x84, Find: "ü\0", Replace: "ω"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x88, Find: "ñ\0", Replace: "β"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x8C, Find: "ç\0", Replace: "ν"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x90, Find: "đ\0", Replace: "μ"}
- ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x94, Find: "ł\0", Replace: "."}

You can change it easily. On the left column (Find: ) you have the character on the unpatched keyboard, in the right column (Replace: ) you insert the character you want to use instead.
It works!!!
boopsy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:18 PM   #131
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Bald Eagle,
Quote:
#- ReplaceString: {Offset: -56, Find: "ß\0", Replace: ","}
Quote:
- ReplaceString: {Offset: -52, Find: "ß\0", Replace: ","}
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:08 AM   #132
traycold
Connoisseur
traycold doesn't littertraycold doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo Hd, Kobo H2O2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Yes, but you lose granularity for values in between (it's exponential). If you tell me the minimum and maximum values you want, I can probably modify the patch for you.
I also would ask if, in case is possible, you could find values so to get:
- something between 10-30 minutes to use for stand-by
- something between 3-5 days (i.e. 72-120 hours) for power-off

I would just use these two values, the other options could be whatever.

Thanks.
traycold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:39 AM   #133
Chaplan
Chaplan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
No, you were talking about advanced font control which allows you to adjust the weight of sideloaded epubs. The patch I’m talking about removes the higher font sizes from the font size selection and adds additional smaller sizes to allow you to fine tune the size.

Custom font sizes is the actual entry name for this patch.
You are totally right. Forgive me, it's the resulsult of my total noobness on these Kobo matters.
Chaplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:16 AM   #134
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
I've searched but didn't find what I was looking for so I'll ask: is it possible to have the header and footer change places? I want the chapter progress at the bottom like it was before this new update, and the name and progress of the book at the top. Is this doable?
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:29 AM   #135
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by traycold View Post
I also would ask if, in case is possible, you could find values so to get:
- something between 10-30 minutes to use for stand-by
- something between 3-5 days (i.e. 72-120 hours) for power-off

I would just use these two values, the other options could be whatever.

Thanks.
Here is my modified version. I have first value as 26min and the second as 43min. I''ve tested the 26min sleep timer and it works perfectly. I too would like larger values such as 48, 72, and 96 hours.

Code:
Larger Sleep/Power-off timeouts:
  - PatchGroup: Sleep/Power-off timeouts
  - Description: |
      Increase the available sleep/power-off timeouts to larger values (up to a
      few weeks). See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887105
      for additional values.
  # Multiplier in N3PowerWorkflowManager::configureWakeup
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "N3PowerWorkflowManager::configureWakeup(AlarmControl*, int, char const*)", Offset: 11, FindH: 04 FB 05 F5, ReplaceH: 4F EA C5 45} # mul r5(dest), r4(multiplier), r5(mins)  -> lsl r5, r5, #19
  # Multiplier in N3PowerWorkflowManager::pollBattery
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "N3PowerWorkflowManager::pollBattery()", Offset: 101, FindH: 08 FB 00 F8, ReplaceH: 4F EA C0 48} # mul r8(dest), r8(multiplier), r0(mins)  -> lsl r8, r0, #19
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "N3PowerWorkflowManager::pollBattery()", Offset: 149, FindH: 02 FB 00 F2, ReplaceH: 4F EA C0 42} # mul r2(dest), r2(multiplier), r0(mins)  -> lsl r2, r0, #19
  # Menu text
  - FindBaseAddressString: "5 mins\0"
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0, Find: "5 mins\0", Replace: "26m"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 8, Find: "10 mins", Replace: "43m"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 16, Find: "15 mins", Replace: "1h1m"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 24, Find: "30 mins", Replace: "12h5m"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 32, Find: "45 mins", Replace: "24h1m"}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 38, Find: "60 mins", Replace: "37h8m"}
  # Values (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887105)
  - FindBaseAddressSymbol: "N3SettingsPowerView::initChoices()"
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 11,  Find: 5,  Replace: 3}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 465, Find: 5,  Replace: 3}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 99,  Find: 10, Replace: 5}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 525, Find: 10, Replace: 5}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 159, Find: 15, Replace: 7}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 583, Find: 15, Replace: 7}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 219, Find: 30, Replace: 83}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 641, Find: 30, Replace: 83}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 279, Find: 45, Replace: 165}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 699, Find: 45, Replace: 165}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 339, Find: 60, Replace: 255}
  - ReplaceInt: {Offset: 755, Find: 60, Replace: 255}

Last edited by JSWolf; 09-28-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching