Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-27-2017, 01:04 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Looking for similar authors as dani pettrey..

[Edited - MODERATOR]

Colleen coble, and Lorena mccourtney. These are my faves but i,he seen all the searches online, sampled many and really am getting desperate lol!

Dani is my fave because almost every book grabbed me in the first few pages. I like the non-profanity, Christian-type books.

I also prefer her type of adventure/mystery, and present-day stuff. Alaskan courage series is my fave of all time, so far.

If anyone has suggestions for me, I would so appreciate it. Also, if I can find. Books that might be in digital libraries (overdrive) its best for me although I am able purchase once in awhile��

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-27-2017 at 01:36 PM. Reason: wrong thread
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:40 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
No guarantees how similar these are, but sometimes Fantastic Fiction's "Visitors to this page also looked at these authors" can sometimes be of help. For Dani Pettrey they list...

Irene Hannon
Lynette Eason
Dee Henderson
Colleen Coble
DiAnn Mills
Susan May Warren
Tracie Peterson
Candace Calvert
Lisa Harris
Nancy Mehl
Karen Witemeyer
Patricia Bradley
Terri Blackstock
Tamera Alexander
Kim Vogel Sawyer
Christy Barritt

There are also sites like http://www.literature-map.com/ & http://whatshouldireadnext.com/ might be of use.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2017, 01:46 PM   #3
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
No guarantees how similar these are, but sometimes Fantastic Fiction's "Visitors to this page also looked at these authors" can sometimes be of help. For Dani Pettrey they list...

Irene Hannon
Lynette Eason
Dee Henderson
Colleen Coble
DiAnn Mills
Susan May Warren
Tracie Peterson
Candace Calvert
Lisa Harris
Nancy Mehl
Karen Witemeyer
Patricia Bradley
Terri Blackstock
Tamera Alexander
Kim Vogel Sawyer
Christy Barritt

There are also sites like http://www.literature-map.com/ & http://whatshouldireadnext.com/ might be of use.
I checked out the list above, and thank you for sending it anyway I will look at this latter note about those other sites. Never ran across those yet Thank you again anemic!!
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote