Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-08-2024, 12:12 AM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Output size for the new Kindle Paperwhite

I noticed that my previously sent Kindle books are showing up small on my new Kindle. I don't see any way of selecting the size for this one. Also, I have a Kindle Scribe.

Is there a way for the books to automatically adjust to the size of the screen?

Not sure how to convert a new book so it doesn't show up smaller on the screens. My old Paperwhites have a bit bigger bezel that the new generations.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote