Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-07-2022, 06:46 AM   #196
Eva_19
Eva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pocketbook
Thank you so much, Markismus! You're literally my saviour, the dictionary works fully! My gratitude is immense! I'm not a tech material but I made a vain attempt to covert that file and I nearly lost hope. I tapped random korean words and they were searched and translated instantly with your file. More million thanks :-)
Eva_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 02:14 PM   #197
Markismus
Guru
Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.Markismus is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, cracked OnyxNotePro, lots of cracked Kobo's
@AvijitBis The dictionary is converted. However, it is a glorious html mess. It seems to be the furthest I am willing to stretch the code. It's on pCloud.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote