Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-23-2021, 02:50 PM   #451
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
New update 4..5.4. due to websitechanges of Bol
Enjoy and thanks for notifying
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:30 AM   #452
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
YESSSSSSS, thanks Pr.BarnArt!!!!
Everything is working again.
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 05:51 AM   #453
Dompie
Connoisseur

I have a check in the settings at 'include "Category" in Tag/Label' but that does not give any result despite the Category is filled in on the Bol site. I've been filling in the field myself for a long time, but I discovered that Bol does provide that info and that's much easier :-)
In the end of the productspecifications you find : Categorieën Detectives

Log example:
Running identify query with parameters:
{u'timeout': 30, u'title': u'De zusjes', u'identifiers': {u'isbn': u'9789460687396'}, u'authors': [u'Hetty Kleinloog']}
Using plugins: BOL_NL (4, 5, 4)
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** BOL_NL (4, 5, 4) ******************************
Found 1 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 1.21800017357

---
Title : De zusjes
Author(s) : Hetty Kleinloog
Publisher : Uitgeverij Marmer B.V.
Rating :
Published : 2021-05-02T00:00:00+00:00
Identifiers : isbn:9789460687396
Comments : <div class="product-description" data-test="description">
<p> BlaBlaBlaBlaBla</p>
<br>(source: Bol.com)<br>
Querying: https://www.bol.com/nl/s/?originalSe...iginalSection=
BOL_NL url: u'https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/de-zusjes/9300000039167487/'

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 1.24 seconds
The longest time (1.218000) was taken by: BOL_NL
Merging results from different sources
We have 1 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
Old 07-10-2021, 06:41 AM   #454
Dompie
Connoisseur

Oh, oh, BOL has apparently been messing around with the covers again (almost no covers at all).

Log:
{u'timeout': 30, u'title': u'Een brief aan Yiannis', u'authors': [u'Karin Martens'], u'identifiers': {u'isbn': u'9789462174788'}}
Using plugins: BOL_NL (4, 5, 4)

****************************** BOL_NL (4, 5, 4) ******************************
Found 1 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 1.35400009155

---
Title : Een brief aan Yiannis
Author(s) : Karin Martens
Publisher : Clustereffect
Rating :
Published : 2020-10-02T00:00:00+00:00
Identifiers : isbn:9789462174788
Comments : <div class="product-description" data-test="description">
<p> Met hart en ziel schreef Karin Martens dit boek als het vervolg op Never too late en Terug naar Wouw. Ze deelt de reis en de innige zielsverbinding met Yiannis Kakakis in een voortdurend proces van aantrekken en afstoten. Zwaar en pijnlijk voor beiden. Het is de brief die ze hem schreef nadat hij de deur voor haar sloot en geen contact meer wilde. Haar verhaal is meerdere malen het onderwerp geweest van het tv-programma Memories van de KRO. </p>
Querying: https://www.bol.com/nl/s/?adjustedSe...=&section=main
BOL_NL url: u'https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/een-brief-aan-yiannis/9300000012868910/'

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 1.46 seconds
The longest time (1.354000) was taken by: BOL_NL

Starting cover download for: Een brief aan Yiannis
Query: Een brief aan Yiannis [u'Karin Martens'] {u'isbn': u'9789462174788'}

****************************** BOL_NL Covers ******************************
Request extra headers: [(u'User-agent', u'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.75 Safari/537.36')]
Failed to download valid cover
Took 1.20899987221 seconds
No cached cover found, running identify
Querying: https://www.bol.com/nl/s/?originalSe...edSection=&N=0
BOL_NL url: u'https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/een-brief-aan-yiannis/9300000012868910/'
No cover found

Last edited by Dompie; 07-10-2021 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-16-2021, 02:57 PM   #455
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
Oh, oh, BOL has apparently been messing around with the covers again (almost no covers at all).
Well, they did indeed.
Update for this v.4.5.5., also made a change for the tags.
By the way:
Detectives is a new tag, before I noticed only Thrillers & Detectives.
Thanks and enjoy
Old 08-01-2021, 05:20 AM   #456
Dompie
Connoisseur

Thank you Pr.BarnArt, a little bit late but everything works as designed. Thanks for you effort.
Old 06-16-2022, 01:02 PM   #457
Dompie
Connoisseur

BOL has done it again. Without an ISBN no result and with ISBN it works:

Without ISBN
calibre, version 5.23.0
FOUT: Geen zoekresultaten gevonden: <p>Kan geen boeken vinden die overeenkomen met uw zoekopdracht. Probeer de zoekopdracht <b>minder specifiek</b> te maken. Gebruik bijvoorbeeld alleen de achternaam van de auteur en een enkel onderscheidend woord uit de titel.<p>Klik op 'Details weergeven' om het volledige logbestand weer te geven.

{'title': 'Blockchain en bloemen voor een konkelaar', 'authors': ['Cor Klingers'], 'identifiers': {}, 'timeout': 30}
Using plugins: BOL_NL (4, 5, 5)

****************************** BOL_NL (4, 5, 5) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 8.351960182189941
Querying: https://www.bol.com/nl/s/?searchtext...text=media_all
No matches found with query: 'https://www.bol.com/nl/s/?searchtext=Blockchain+en+bloemen+voor+een+konkela ar+Cor+Klingers&searchContext=media_all&appliedSea rchContextId=&suggestFragment=&adjustedSection=&or iginalSection=&originalSearchContext=&section=main &N=0&defaultSearchContext=media_all'

The identify phase took 8.47 seconds
The longest time (8.351960) was taken by: BOL_NL
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds

With ISBN:
{'title': 'Blockchain en bloemen voor een konkelaar', 'authors': ['Cor Klingers'], 'identifiers': {'isbn': '9789464352719'}, 'timeout': 30}
Using plugins: BOL_NL (4, 5, 5)

****************************** BOL_NL (4, 5, 5) ******************************
Found 1 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.7583324909210205

---
Title : Blockchain en bloemen voor een konkelaar
Author(s) : Cor Klingers
Publisher : Brave New Books
Tags : Thrillers & Spanning, Literaire thrillers
Rating :
Published : 2022-04-02T00:00:00+00:00
Identifiers : isbn:9789464352719
Comments : Na zijn ingenieuze ontsnapping uit een GGZ-instelling, staat Lars Bergsma er helemaal alleen voor. Getraumatiseerd gaat hij op zoek naar een geschikte schuilplaats en doet in een verwaarloosd onbewoond huis een lugubere ontdekking, die grote invloed heeft op zijn route naar een nieuwe start. Hij leert een oudere vrouw kennen die hem helpt voet aan de grond te krijgen in een wereld, waarin niemand meer op hem wacht, maar velen goedschiks of kwaadschiks zullen ervaren dat hij er nog is. Achtervolgd door zijn criminele- en psychiatrische verleden vecht hij zich op onnavolgbare wijze een weg richting rijkdom, liefde en geluk. Als hij noodgedwongen besluit om als ‘burgerinfiltrant’ voor het TCI te gaan werken, raakt hij verstrikt in zijn complexe netwerk. Als hij weigert een nieuwe identiteit aan te nemen, gaat het mis…

'Blockchain en bloemen voor een konkelaar' is een aangrijpende romantische thriller, die van het begin tot het einde boeit en je meevoert in een complex steekspel waarin alles geoorloofd lijkt, met maar een doel, 'overleven'.
Querying: https://www.bol.com/nl/s/?searchtext...text=media_all
BOL_NL url: 'https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/blockchain-en-bloemen-voor-een-konkelaar/9300000048977905/'

The identify phase took 0.83 seconds
The longest time (0.758332) was taken by: BOL_NL
Old 06-17-2022, 06:43 AM   #458
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
BOL has done it again. Without an ISBN no result and with ISBN it works:

Without ISBN
calibre, version 5.23.0
FOUT: Geen zoekresultaten gevonden: <p>Kan geen boeken vinden die overeenkomen met uw zoekopdracht. Probeer de zoekopdracht <b>minder specifiek</b> te maken. Gebruik bijvoorbeeld alleen de achternaam van de auteur en een enkel onderscheidend woord uit de titel.<p>Klik op 'Details weergeven' om het volledige logbestand weer te geven.
I tried this one myself without errors. Maybe an incident, otherwise maybe related to the calibre version ( I used an older version).
Can you check once more? Which version of calibre is yours?
Old 06-17-2022, 06:54 AM   #459
Dompie
Connoisseur

Ehhh, sorry. Now the three books that had this problem work fine without an ISBN. So I should have tried again later on and not shouted right away. My apologies.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:08 PM   #460
Gkblijleven
Gkblijleven began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Bol plug in

After the update to Calibre 6 the Bol.nl plugin is removed from Calibre. Reinstall does not solve. Wil there be a new version?

Thanks
Gkblijleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:26 PM   #461
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkblijleven View Post
After the update to Calibre 6 the Bol.nl plugin is removed from Calibre. Reinstall does not solve. Wil there be a new version?

Thanks
Thanks for notifying. This is related to the use of qt6 in Calibre6.
I have made a quick update for the plugin: v.5.0.0
It is available at the start of this thread.
I don't know if I covered al issues, so please let me know I you encounter other problems.
I have been away for quite a while, but I suppose you can install the new version also from within Calibre
Enjoy

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 07-13-2022 at 06:14 AM.
Old 07-15-2022, 04:26 AM   #462
Nimuë
Nimuë began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Thanks for notifying. This is related to the use of qt6 in Calibre6.
I have made a quick update for the plugin: v.5.0.0
[...]
Thanks for the quick response!
Nimuë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 02:52 PM   #463
Dompie
Connoisseur

Ohhh I have installed this new version but I still use Calibre 5 and want to use this Calibre 5 for a few weeks before I switch to Calibre 6 and the version 5 plug-in need qt6 and that isn't available in Calibre 5.
therefore this version 5 of the BOL.com(NL) plug-in is not compatible with Calibre 5

Is the latest version 4 of your plug-in available somewhere?

Last edited by Dompie; 07-22-2022 at 05:42 AM. Reason: qt6 problem added
Old 07-25-2022, 04:06 PM   #464
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Ohhh I have installed this new version but I still use Calibre 5 and want to use this Calibre 5 for a few weeks before I switch to Calibre 6 and the version 5 plug-in need qt6 and that isn't available in Calibre 5.
therefore this version 5 of the BOL.com(NL) plug-in is not compatible with Calibre 5

Is the latest version 4 of your plug-in available somewhere?
Sorry for the delay. I had no access to my files.
In the attachment the previous version 4.5.5
Attached Files
File Type: zip BOL_NL4.5.5.zip (22.7 KB, 72 views)
Old 07-25-2022, 04:12 PM   #465
Dompie
Connoisseur

Thanks!!