Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 10:37 AM   #1786
C. L. Nichols
C. L. Nichols began at the beginning.

Device: none
Story Angles is a website for writers and friends.

https://www.caryandcate.com/

There are many writing-related topics here, RSS feeds for writers, forums, etc.
Also, this site promotes the writings of C. L. Nichols and Dr. Cate Murray.
C. L. Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 05:23 AM   #1787
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
New at the Dunyazad Library

Since my last post here there have been a few additions to the Dunyazad Library: the novel The Citadel of Fear and the hilarious short story Friend Island by Francis Stevens (Gertrude Barrows Bennet), the novella The Lifted Veil by George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans), and the story Dark and Viscous – a dark and intense fantasy story by a contemporary author, Mara Samsara.

www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/francis-stevens.htm
www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/george-eliot.htm
www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/mara-samsara.htm

As always, free, and in pdf, plain text, epub and mobi formats.
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:46 PM   #1788
lymimi
lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle
Smile kindle

Hello everyone,

Reading is my favorite pastime and I'm a proud owner of Kindle Paperwhite. I'm currently learning motion design, and I came up with an idea to create a motion video inspired by kindle. If anyone is interested in following my journey, here's my my blog post about getting stared, with more articles to come as I progress.

https://teletype.in/@mimi777/i8Qfy4WVK
lymimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:49 AM   #1789
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Very creative! You put a lot of work into this.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:57 PM   #1790
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Post Redesigned book site

Parsina Press, my online science fiction and fantasy book site, has undergone a major renovation. I invite everyone to check it out. And I wish you pleasant reading!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:17 PM   #1791
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Parsina Press, my online science fiction and fantasy book site, has undergone a major renovation. I invite everyone to check it out. And I wish you pleasant reading!

Where have you been? I hope everything is well with you.

(Took a quick glance at the revamped website. The 'Individual Novels' title link has some typos you may wish to address.)

I look forward to your writing.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:55 PM   #1792
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Where have you been? I hope everything is well with you. (Took a quick glance at the revamped website. The 'Individual Novels' title link has some typos you may wish to address.) I look forward to your writing.
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, doing as well as can be expected despite the pandemic. My macular degeneration has slowed me down considerably though, and made my typing far less reliable. I'd be most grateful if you could point out any specific typos you noticed.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:49 PM   #1793
lymimi
lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.lymimi is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
Very creative! You put a lot of work into this.
Thank you, it means a lot!
Old 02-09-2021, 12:51 PM   #1794
lymimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymimi View Post
Hello everyone,

Reading is my favorite pastime and I'm a proud owner of Kindle Paperwhite. I'm currently learning motion design, and I came up with an idea to create a motion video inspired by kindle. If anyone is interested in following my journey, here's my my blog post about getting stared, with more articles to come as I progress.

https://teletype.in/@mimi777/i8Qfy4WVK
And here's another blog post on how I'm proceeding, Chapter 2

https://teletype.in/@mimi777/C10G-ELAA
Old 02-10-2021, 08:31 AM   #1795
TheUniverseoCMed
TheUniverseoCMed began at the beginning.

Gabatrix and the Tales of Heroes Stories

Hello everyone. My name is CMed. I am the writer of the Gabatrix Series and the Tales of Heroes Book Series. I wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of marketing my stories. It is both on Amazon Kindle and Google Play. On Amazon each book is worth one dollar each. If you can buy a candy bar with one dollar, then you can buy and check out the books just as easily.

https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-t...ne_sr_ebooks_1
https://play.google.com/store/books/author?id=CMed

My stories are meant for adults since the stories can consist of things such as violence, blood (Gabatrix for example is a war story series after all). Stories can have sex in it. The links (HTML addresses) are all SFW (Suitable for work). My Patreon still requires you to be 18 or over in order to enter it.

Tales of Heroes is a book that can consist of several stories in one. Magic and history are all interwoven into one story and often utilizes legends and mythology. Tales of Heroes can be set at any time period with Opet and the Tales of Heroes even set during the Gabatrix series. It usually typically involves a human/anthro relationship that can lead to sex or even pregnancy.

Gabatrix is part of the Tales of Heroes universe but focused three hundred years in the future from now. Unlike Tales of Heroes, Gabatrix is intended to be more of a hard science fiction (Or at the very least an in between hard and soft) series, focuses on aspects of space, and can often involve human/anthro (scalie/alien) relationships. Gabatrix does not require you to read Tales of Heroes so the audience is not forced to read both, but....there maybe fun references here and there.

I also have my own Patreon Page that you can help and support me. Things like book covers are all in due thanks to the people that donate to have them made. Patrons have access to the blog pages where they can read the stories as they are being written and have free access to the marketed versions of my stories.

https://www.patreon.com/TheUniverseofCMed
https://twitter.com/CmedThe

Like anything, comments are always welcome. I am a veteran that served six years in the navy. Needless to say, writing as been fun for me and I want to continue driving in that direction for the benefit of society as a whole. Take care and enjoy my stories. Included are attachments of the book covers for example.

Last edited by TheUniverseoCMed; 02-10-2021 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Adding attachments
TheUniverseoCMed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 07:06 AM   #1796
GusoWrites
GusoWrites began at the beginning.

Hello folks" https://gusowrites.weebly.com/shorts

I write a lot of depressing stuff about Slovakia, happy-ish stuff about Vietnam and freaky stuff about anything else.

Hope you will enjoy it and leave me a comment, be it positive or negative.
GusoWrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:55 PM   #1797
Edgeverse
Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edgeverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Myself and Seth, my co-author, editor, best buddy, partner-in-crime, ally and confidant have set up a site.

www.edgeverse.org

We're showcasing our work, we're both pro-writers, I'm traditionally published as a motorcycle adventure travel author and had some fiction published many years ago. I've lost faith in the traditional model and we've decided to take a deep-dive into self-publishing, which really is the only way forwards.
We have several free books, one helping new authors to master their craft and the first in an action/adventure/comedy thriller based on my love of all things 80s, and motorcycles.
We have a novel, 'A-Holes', a dark and realistic comedy about teaching English abroad and all proceeds go to a foundation that sponsors Cambodian children to get an education.
We're interested in networking with other authors and have a 'Network' section in our 'about' menu where we're listing authors and writers we know and work alongside with.
It's great to meet other aspiring creatives.

Many thanks.

Jack
Edgeverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 03:26 PM   #1798
Profesional Fool
Profesional Fool began at the beginning.

Device: Pc
my profile on Allauthor https://allauthor.com/author/tomislav88/ my first novel https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1088978 [crowdfunding][/cheap books]
Profesional Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 11:25 AM   #1799
HappyProgrammer
HappyProgrammer began at the beginning.

Lightbulb Created an app to remember interesting lessons learned from books

Greetings fellow book lovers,

Loving to learn every day and getting new information, I'm an avid book reader. Wanting to learn from these books, there was one thing that bugged me a bit. There are just too many interesting lessons written in the books to remember them all. Of course, one could take notes, but in my case, these notes were often put away and never be looked at again...

My solution for this problem was to create an app, which sends me notifications of the lessons learned in the book. This allows me to learn about the lessons subconsciously. For instance, when receiving a WhatsApp message, I open the notifications on my phone and subconsciously observe the lesson of a book, since that notification is also open.

This helped me tremendously in remembering important lessons and as such, has been a very handy tool for me. But perhaps I'm not the only one for whom this app may be helpful. Therefore, I would love to share the app, but only if you would appreciate it. If you like it, I could spend some of my spare time to put the app in the app store.

Let me know if you're interested
HappyProgrammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 11:22 AM   #1800
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
The 25th Annual Critters Readers Poll is live! Vote vote vote!

Announcing the 25th(!) Annual Critters Readers Poll!

Just a heads up that this year's poll is underway! It's at

https://critters.org/predpoll

as usual.

Vote for your favorite book, short story, author, artwork, artist, forum, workshop...-- there are over 40 categories honoring all genres and all aspects of writing and publishing:

Novels - Horror | Romance | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Steampunk | Magical Realism | Erotica | Mystery | Thriller | Children's | Young Adult | All other
Short Stories - Horror | Romance | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Steampunk | Magical Realism | All other
Anthology | Poems | Nonfiction articles | Nonfiction books
Artwork | Book/e-book Cover Artwork | Magazine/e-zine Cover Artwork
Authors | Poets | Artists
Book/e-book Editors | Magazine/e-zine Editors | Book/e-book Publishers
Fiction Magazine/e-zines | Poetry Magazine/e-zines | Nonfiction Magazine/e-zines
Review site | Bookstore | Promotional Firms, Sites, and Resources
Writers' Discussion Forum | Writers' Workshop | Writers' Resource/Information/News Source

Nominate your favorites or nominate yourself, get all your friends to vote, spread the word on social media -- it's a readers poll so anyone who reads can vote, and the poll has a long history of people encouraging others to vote. (One vote per human per category.)

Newest categories:

* Positive Futures (novel & short story; see category for details -- Star Trek would be an example of a positive, inspirational future)
* Magical Realism (novel & short story).

As in past years, every voter is registered in a drawing for gifts donated by our sponsors.

So please come share with us what great works you've read this year, what authors, publishers, editors, artists and the like you feel are worth recognition!

Happy voting, and please help us spread the word that the Poll is open!

With best wishes for the holidays,

--Andrew Burt, Readers Poll Votemaster

Critters / Critique.org is the first writers' workshop on the web, and free for all to use.

Last edited by andrewburt; 12-30-2022 at 11:26 AM.
andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing