Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-10-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
fictions
fictions began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello

Hi! My name is Frida and I live in Sweden where the total sunshine hours per day are about 4-5 right now (on the days it's not cloudy, the first part of November we had 6 hours of sun in total), which has made me get my first ereader, a Kobo Clara HD, so I can read books in the dark and avoid the mindless scrolling on my phone. I look forward to explore the world of ebooks and also look forward to not have to trip over books everywhere in my flat.

Last edited by fictions; 12-10-2018 at 10:28 AM.
fictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:02 AM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Frida,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Yes ! you can enjoy reading in dark on your e-reader
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Frida and welcome to MobileRead. What kind of books do you like to read on your Kobo?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #4
fictions
fictions began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02xda2 View Post
Hi Frida,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Yes ! you can enjoy reading in dark on your e-reader
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
Hi Frida and welcome to MobileRead. What kind of books do you like to read on your Kobo?
Thanks! So far I've read fiction only, but I usually mix it up with non-fiction, young adult/childrens books and (some) fantasy.
fictions is offline   Reply With Quote