Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-09-2018, 05:44 PM   #1
bob.f
Connoisseur
bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: N/A
Help formulating book search

I would like to generate a list of books in my library for which there is no file in format xxx. For example, if I have an azw book which also exists in epub then I don't want it returned in the results. If another book exists only in azw then I do want it returned.

Logically if I was looking for all books not in e-pub furthest it would be something like:

All books minus format:epub
bob.f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
try not format:epub

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2018, 03:40 AM   #3
bob.f
Connoisseur
bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: N/A
OK now I feel foolish.

Many thanks.
bob.f is offline   Reply With Quote