Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-01-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
6"+ Epub Reader with Page Turn Keys

My mom lost her Sony reader and I need to find a replacement. I was going to get her a Forma for Christmas but after reading the reviews, decided to pass.

- Must have physical page touch keys as the time I upgraded her to a touch screen she complained that it turned too many pages at a time.
- Must be at least 6" as she uses huge fonts
- Must be easy to use and problem free. She is in her 80's and not tech savvy (still hasn't learned how to get messages off her cell phone lol).
- Decent battery life
- Must work with Calibre (I side load books for her when I visit)
- Prefer one that comes with a cover

If I don't find something soon, I might try to get her to use a touch screen reader again...but thought I would ask here first.

Thanks for looking!
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:41 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
I recommend this https://www.amazon.com/Pocketbook-To...dp/B00W5Z6X68/

Cases are a separate purchase.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:57 AM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I have several Sony T2s and a T3 in very vood condition if you're interested.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote