Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-07-2021, 06:12 PM   #241
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Looking at Tor's article about 5 SF&F authors who died this year, I ran across another author who I have but who only wrote a few books and whose books aren't available as eBooks - Phyllis Eisenstein. I've got her Sorcerer's Son and Born to Exile. She seems to have mostly wrote short stories, though she had a few more that I never was able to find.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 02:07 PM   #242
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Richard Powers' backlist titles are finally appearing on Amazon as ebooks - at a whopping $11.99 price tag. But this will include the incomparable Goldbug Variations.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2021, 07:17 AM   #243
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Zelazny's A Night in the Lonesome October came out in ebook at the end of April. A fascinating book. The two Dilvish the Damned books and Changeling are the only three major books that I don't have in ebook now. There are some short story collections, but I think most of the short stories has been released in various new collections though. Changeling is the odd one since Madwand, the sequel is available as an ebook.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:40 PM   #244
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer

Roger Zelazny's Dilvish the Damned, The Changing Land and Today We Choose Faces are now ebooks on Amazon. All by Amber Ltd, so I assume they are legit.

That means that I have all except 2 of Zelazny's main line SF books as ebooks. The two missing are Bridge of Ashes and Changling. There are also a couple of children's books he wrote that I don't have.

Tags
backlist, backlisted books