Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
A favor please?

Hi Guys!

I've just uploaded my book, PORTAL, to the iBook store with the help of our very own Dellaster (an absolute gem!). I don't have an iPad to check and see if it all went through. So, I am hoping that you could check it out for me? I just need to know if it's showing up.

The name is PORTAL (ISBN: 9780982800270).

Thanks!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh.... if there is a link, that would be very handy to have as well.

Thanks!
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
just checked, it is not available at this time.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Scottjl... is it showing up at all (as unavailable) or does it just not show up yet? Thanks for taking the time to look.

Imogen
Old 06-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
It isn't showing up at all yet-I did a search on both "Portal" and "Imogen Rose".
I'll check back on it periodically.

There are:
Portals: A dungeon crawler
The Catswold Portal
The Portal Between
Portal Through Time
The Portal
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
Tony Szmuk
Connoisseur
Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Hi Guys!

I've just uploaded my book, PORTAL, to the iBook store with the help of our very own Dellaster (an absolute gem!). I don't have an iPad to check and see if it all went through. So, I am hoping that you could check it out for me? I just need to know if it's showing up.

The name is PORTAL (ISBN: 9780982800270).

Thanks!

Imogen
I can't find it, but maybe that's because I'm in Canada.
Tony Szmuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
books take a few days to a week more from when you actually publish them to when they actually show up in the bookstore. if you just sent it up today it won't be there until next week at best.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Thanks, I'll maybe ask you to check in a week or so if that's ok.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just checked...not there yet; is it under Imogen Rose?
Old 06-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #10
ImogenRose
PORTAL

My light (on the author page) just went green and says available!!! Could someone please check now? Here is the info I got from Apple:

Apple ID : 376191926
ISBN-13 : 9780982800270

It's PORTAL by Imogen Rose
Old 06-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #11
kjk

Yes! I see it! (taking screenshot now)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Portalpica.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	52974  

Last edited by kjk; 06-07-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Yes! I see it! (taking screenshot now)
Thank you so much!!! Posting that screen shot on my FB page!

Imogen
Old 06-07-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
kjk

Here it is with an expanded description, and the Prologue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.PNG
Views:	239
Size:	276.8 KB
ID:	52975   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.PNG
Views:	225
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	52976  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Here it is with an expanded description, and the Prologue
Thank you so much! I need to get myself one of these wonderful gadgets!

Imogen