Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-19-2017, 07:40 AM   #1
RvanGogh
RvanGogh began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia N900, iPad, PE (and basically everything since MP2000)
How about an eDGe App

Hi there, I still use my PE on a daily base. Especially the reader and the annotations on the books, and the facility to easily make websites turn into Epub-books. Whenever I use (d) a regular Ereader In missed the second screen and the possibility to create Epub-books of websites on the go.

When In saw my children play Minecraft, visiting eachothers worlds on the same Wifi-network, I suddenly thought of a Entourage eDGe App, which you should install on 2 devices, which you can each define as the eink-side or the lcd-side and which behave correspondently.

Now ,wouldn't that be great? You install one on a eink-device with Android, like the Boox, and the other on your phone or regular tablet. And off you go!
But I'm not a programmer, I know nothing of programming apps. I'm just a poor poet and lyricwriter, who is still sad Entourage eDGe stopped making devices.

Last edited by RvanGogh; 06-19-2017 at 07:43 AM.
RvanGogh is offline   Reply With Quote