Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #46
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nexium

I think Amazon is having problems with their suppliers. Do you know Amazon is out of Cat litter both Tidy and Fresh Step and wont have any for 3 to 5 weeks!
I put it in my cart and it says - Guaranteed delivery: Sept.*18,*2014 If you order in the next*7 hours and 8 minutes
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #47
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
And are they coming out of an Amazon warehouse, or out of a third-party seller location?
I only buy from Amazon on certain items because you can't know expiration dates on certain things.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #48
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I put it in my cart and it says - Guaranteed delivery: Sept.*18,*2014 If you order in the next*7 hours and 8 minutes
I suspect Raleigh is just a sucky location for Amazon stuff.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:34 PM   #49
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Choose your Prime delivery option:
  • FREE No-Rush Shipping --get it Sept. 23 - 25 (Get a $1 Books and eBooks Credit Details)
  • FREE Standard Shipping --get it Friday, Sept. 19
  • FREE Two-Day Shipping --get it Thursday, Sept. 18
  • $3.99 One-Day Shipping --get it tomorrow, Sept. 17
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #50
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

It's not fair. *pouts* I suspect Amazon just likes making me wait.
Advert
Old 09-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #51
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Of course. You do order a lot of stuff anyway. Maybe they're making bets on how long you'll continue.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #52
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Of course. You do order a lot of stuff anyway. Maybe they're making bets on how long you'll continue.
Probably I order alot of subscribe and save items paying the normal price. I wonder if it's a tactic to get me to try and sub but hey their frequency does not work for me so that's not going to happen.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #53
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Probably I order alot of subscribe and save items paying the normal price. I wonder if it's a tactic to get me to try and sub but hey their frequency does not work for me so that's not going to happen.
What frequency do you need?
Old 09-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #54
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
What frequency do you need?
Well it depends sometimes I need it quicker than what they offer on the product. Say cat litter which they are out of at the moment. Sometimes I need it every two weeks and sometimes every three weeks. Cleaning stuff sometimes I need once a month and then sometimes every other month.
Subscribe and save doesn't really work for me not having a steady income anyway.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:49 PM   #55
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Location, location, location. Amazon wants you to move. For me, there are 3 or 4 fulfillment centers in the Seattle area, plus Amazon's headquarters.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #56
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Well it depends sometimes I need it quicker than what they offer on the product. Say cat litter which they are out of at the moment. Sometimes I need it every two weeks and sometimes every three weeks. Cleaning stuff sometimes I need once a month and then sometimes every other month.
Subscribe and save doesn't really work for me not having a steady income anyway.
I have one thing that I need every 45 days. I ordered it every month and after I got two of them I changed to every two months. Every other delivery I change the frequency.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #57
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I have one thing that I need every 45 days. I ordered it every month and after I got two of them I changed to every two months. Every other delivery I change the frequency.
That kind of math is beyond monkey comprehension
Old 09-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Location, location, location. Amazon wants you to move. For me, there are 3 or 4 fulfillment centers in the Seattle area, plus Amazon's headquarters.
We're getting one near Charlotte. I am hoping that helps to get it here faster.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #59
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I'd forget to change it and then be stuck. It's just easier to order it a week before. The cat litter is out of stock for 3 to 5 weeks so I had to get it local and it's smaller than Amazon's size. It seems another product I normally order is also out of stock too. Amazon's reliability is going down hill for me.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:45 PM   #60
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
This is one of the reasons that I don't purchase physical items from Amazon with the frequency that I once did.

No matter what shipping option I choose (except for one day) that shipping time only applies to WHEN the package ships... which wasn't a problem in the past, but these days it seems like Amazon takes their sweet time actually getting the package out their door.

It is not unusual for Amazon to take 1-4 days to actually ship the stupid package. And you know what part REALLY makes me angry?! The order always says "Shipping Soon"... for days it will say "Shipping Soon".

Ugh. I hate that.
Another thing I've never experienced--and I order a LOT from Amazon. If I choose 2 day shipping, I have the product in 2 days. I'll say it again...when that happens, complain to Amazon--they're breaking their contract to you, and if it was me, I would expect to be reimbursed, every single time.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote