Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 03:03 AM   #61
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrell View Post
These two links don't work. Looks like you left out a paren in the url tags.
Work fine here, no problems at all.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:09 AM   #62
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
Opera is throwing an illegal url warning at me and firefox won't follow them either. Its the two at the bottom of the first post in the thread.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 03:12 AM   #63
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Opera is throwing an illegal url warning at me and firefox won't follow them either. Its the two at the bottom of the first post in the thread.
You're right, I thought you were talking about the one in the signature above that last post. Looks like a stray " after the http:// and before the www
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:13 AM   #64
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
The links have inverted commas - " - in front of the www, remove those and it works in firefox

Edit:

Damm! Moejoe beat me by 1 min
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:16 AM   #65
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post
Ah, a nightowl after my own heart! Sadly, my schedule doesn't allow me to indulge. Definitely wish there were more hours in the day.

~Kess / Mel
RE: Work. It is never the hours in the day that is the problem, it is the minutes in the hour.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 03:16 AM   #66
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
...or even the seconds ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:26 AM   #67
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
That's ace, thanks If it wouldn't be any trouble, could you post a link to my blog as well? Here's the link http://pauljohnlyon.wordpress.com/
Post updated! No trouble at all.
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:30 AM   #68
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
These two links don't work. Looks like you left out a paren in the url tags.
Yeah, as you guys noticed before I could look, there were some stray "s floating about. It's okay, I killed them dead. All good now!

Quote:
Enjoyed the story so far but its leaning a little too much toward feelings and insight to self for me to really get into it but I'll freely admit thats my penchant for more zombie head bashing. I'm interested to find out how you will deal with the food situation eventually.
Glad you're enjoying it! The zombie-bashing is an occasional thing, but it still happens from time to time. The food situation is becoming a bit of an issue at the moment, so hopefully you'll get the answer to that soon.

Happy reading!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #69
Kess
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
RE: Work. It is never the hours in the day that is the problem, it is the minutes in the hour.
Do you think anyone would notice if I slipped an extra one in here and there? Sneaky, like a minute-ninja.