Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
halljames
Zealot
halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Apple iPad
iRiver Story Wifi for £70? Is it worth it

Been looking to get an eReader to replace all the ones that I keep selling (I am missing it more than I thought I would).

Found some brand new iRiver Story's Wifi on ebay for £70. Do you think its worth it, I should I just get another Kindle 3 Wifi for the extra £40. I know the Kindle is probably much faster han the iRiver, and as I just sold a kindle (which I appreciated how quick it was compared to my previous eReaders), I dont know if I would be dissapointed.

Bear in mind that I couldnt give a t*ss about online book stores etc. I use Calibre and can buy my books from anywhere and just "remove" the DRM
halljames is offline   Reply With Quote