Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-27-2014, 06:28 AM   #6856
bluesapphires2k
Connoisseur
bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook simple touch, kindle paperwhite, kobo aura (ed 2)
You've received a 45% off coupon!
Coupon code: 2mia7f
Coupon code: 8Y4ixc
Coupon code: CcVCxE
Coupon code: Dvsnpj
Coupon code: EH68JP
bluesapphires2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:30 AM   #6857
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileJanie View Post
save90bk

Not sure if it is only on the selected bestsellers on the list:http://store.kobobooks.com/en-au/Lis...promocodes=Yes
I couldn't get it to work with the three books I tried not on the list which should be coupon eligible. So maybe it is really a "books on this list" coupon.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2014, 07:25 AM   #6858
Billingsgate
Buys too many books
Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
save90bk

Not sure if it is only on the selected bestsellers on the list:http://store.kobobooks.com/en-au/Lis...promocodes=Yes
"Invalid promo code". Oh well. Still need a valid 90% code for that US$30 book I want.
Billingsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #6859
TM78
Zealot
TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
So do I.
TM78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:33 AM   #6860
TM78
Zealot
TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TM78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Woo hoo if it is - but if it works my guess is it's single use.

I'm not on the PC at the moment so I can't test it - but whoever wants to try it then I suggest India is the site to try it on.
It doesn't work in India.
TM78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #6861
ilikebookywooky
Connoisseur
ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilikebookywooky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I <3 Kobo
Hopefully these will still be of use and helpful to those who need it!

65% off

CyVhax
CYwnhz
dVKKrN
dVyEf8
dWg7pW
DZdePU
DZg9mD
DzmHqn

75% off

C8EQ8U
e3SFUX
ilikebookywooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:08 PM   #6862
Norsher
Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.Norsher got an A in P-Chem.

Device: none
35%

EWiCQs
4gCCiY
CkdBvH
Ckbxws

30%

7ZgGH4

25%

6jaRmG
9irShx
cpTz8F
CPsQHG
Norsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #6863
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I couldn't get it to work with the three books I tried not on the list which should be coupon eligible. So maybe it is really a "books on this list" coupon.
Even if it is only books on that list, there are some books on that list which folks might be interested in, at least in the US.

There are a number of Georgette Heyer books for those who haven't picked them all up in the Sourcebooks "Heyer birthday" sales. Also one Elizabeth Peters/Amelia Peabody (The Golden One), a Barbara Colley/Charlotte Larue cozy, a YS Lee "Agency" mystery which wasn't bad (IMO), a Heather Graham mystery, some Debbie Macomber and Fern Michaels romances. A pretty mixed bag, and some that have been on sale before, but for 90% off, still worth a look, IMO...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #6864
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM78 View Post
It doesn't work in India.
Nor in Mexico.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:10 PM   #6865
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Woo-hoo! I got the multiple tab thing to work for the first time ever, on three tabs at once.

Parameters that worked: Chrome, new checkout, credit card

Parameters that didn't work:
1) Firefox, new checkout, gift card
2) Chrome, new checkout, gift card

Now waiting to see if this will make my credit card company block my credit card, so I have to call them, again!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:24 PM   #6866
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
The save90bk code works for me, in New Zealand, on all the book on the list. I dont know if its multiple use as I dont want to actually buy any of those books.

It doesnt appear to work on any book not on the list.

I wonder how they choose what books go on these lists? I have seen that book The Sickroom on so many discounted and sale lists that if I hadnt already read it, and know it to be quite an enjoyable short story, I would be put off ever reading it as I would assume it must be so bad they have to keep discounting it to try and get rid of it.

Last edited by Chapter One; 03-27-2014 at 03:44 PM.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #6867
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I still have a few 75% codes left. PM if you'd like one. Second requests are welcome.

55%
EddRP6 EDeqJv eDeZgy f9tfLp F9tMQq fa3H6T Facdq9
FAxhJP FaYLWM fbGazq FBgvut FBJnrV FfiAsy FgNTLf
fgXhmc FH2JhU fHdUMc FhFLeh FHgLkp FhQHjH
FhRAhn FhT6HV fhWAXu FIb95V FIBXii fIi9kM fiKbRS
FiTFqR fIw5Ac FIWjPZ fj8nh7 FJfWiy FjLk5Q FKjFRn
FKk8jG fKmq2s

65%
F5HgLR f5txjw F8ISQr F8RwxD FExLYd ffusvK fG5Rgk
fgA53G fGHDvM fhgCnG
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:31 PM   #6868
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
save90bk

You can use it on other books off the list. I just used it for a book not on that list. It's not good on all normally coupon eligible books though. So YMMV.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #6869
arasyi
Zealot
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
You can use it on other books off the list. I just used it for a book not on that list. It's not good on all normally coupon eligible books though. So YMMV.
I can't even use it on the books on the list.
In which country did you use it?
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #6870
samosa
Groupie
samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samosa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, AuraHD, AuraH2O, GloHD, Mini, DXG, PW123, Voyage, NookSTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Woo-hoo! I got the multiple tab thing to work for the first time ever, on three tabs at once.

Parameters that worked: Chrome, new checkout, credit card

Parameters that didn't work:
1) Firefox, new checkout, gift card
2) Chrome, new checkout, gift card

Now waiting to see if this will make my credit card company block my credit card, so I have to call them, again!
How do you get to be on the new checkout? I'm in Hong Kong and they always take me to the old one.

I'm on the most up to date Firefox on a PC.

Last edited by samosa; 03-27-2014 at 09:13 PM.
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals