Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-09-2019, 04:00 AM   #1
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur
avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, KDXG
Boox 3 - Questions before buying

Hello all,

I've decided to buy the ONYX BOOX 3, but need answers to a few questions:

1. "Official" - There was a thread here a time ago about "official" and "non-official" ONYX sources (in the context, AFAIR, of firmware and especially for international versions, where if you bought from an unofficial source you were s****ed with the warranty) . What is the contact for the one true ONYX? I'm trying to locate a source for buying. Preferably local (here in Israel) or in the states.

2. What are the chances of either a PRO version coming out or significant savings during the near Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?
avinatbezeq is offline   Reply With Quote