Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-31-2019, 09:40 PM   #1
maxcerruti
maxcerruti began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Automatic sync of Calibre library with Kobo

Hi everyone

Is there a way to automatically sync the content of my Calibre library with my Kobo Clara HD? I've tried everything so far (including moving the location of my library, playing with all possible Preference settings in 'Adding books' and 'Sending books to devices') but to no avail. The only way I can send content from Calibre to my Kobo is to manually click 'Send to Device'.

I would love to be able to automate this process.

Look forward to any suggestions - thx!

Max
maxcerruti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 09:56 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Calibre doesn't support auto sync to devices. But, you can probably achieve something like what you want using the Reading List plugin. With this, you create a reading list that will automatically sync the list to the device. Then, add new books to the list and when the device is connected, the plugin can do the syncing.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 10:54 PM   #3
maxcerruti
maxcerruti began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Excellent - thanks for the tip. I will try it now :-)
maxcerruti is offline   Reply With Quote