Notices

Old 10-30-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
Pholipe
Pholipe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
[Kindle PW] Books duplicated on device but only 1 in Calibre

Hi,
I am facing an issue.
The books I bought online on a well known internet site are shown twice on my device but only one is shown in Calibre.
I tried to remove both on the device, but it remains always one which ask to reload from the internet site; this last one is invisible from Calibre
Could you be so kind as to help me ?
Many thanks in advance

Windows 10
Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre v4.2
Pholipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #2
Section8
Addict
Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Nook ST, Nook Color, Sony PRST1
I've seen something like this before. I use calibre to sideload Amazon books I've bought to my kindle. The kindle library list will show both the sideloaded book and the book in my Amazon account.

In the upper left corner of the kindle library list - just under the row of icons, there is a "ALL / DOWNLOADED" setting. I only care about reading sideloaded books, so I set that to DOWNLOADED to hide the Amazon account copies.
Section8 is offline   Reply With Quote