Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 01-23-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
aristide
aristide began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Vertical Scrolling

Hi
Just wondering if Marvin supports vertical scrolling and if so how do enable it.
It' weird because section in the advanced page called "Vertical Scrolling Mode" but for the life of me I cannot find how to enable it.

(I hope it's not something obvious)
aristide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:41 PM   #2
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by aristide View Post
Hi
Just wondering if Marvin supports vertical scrolling and if so how do enable it.
It' weird because section in the advanced page called "Vertical Scrolling Mode" but for the life of me I cannot find how to enable it.

(I hope it's not something obvious)
aristide,

Welcome to the Forum!

Don't worry ... Marvin has been called powerful, full-featured and versatile, but NOT obvious!

Open an ePub > tap the screen > click the Aa icon in upper right > a submenu will open > click the Page Layout icon (2nd from left at bottom of submenu) > select Vertical Scroll (instead of Paginate).

There probably is an easier way to do this, but a circuitous method gives me a sense of accomplishment!

Marty
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
You can also allow auto-scroll and adjust the speed....so the only page flips you need to do are at a new chapter/html file!
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote