Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-02-2018, 10:49 AM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
Grump on [useless neofans who have not even read any of the SF classics changing the name of SF (Science Fiction) to SciFi to Speculative Fiction and barely a trufan among them and I doubt any really understand the old trufan saying "it is a proud and lonely thing to be a fan" grump grump] grump off.
I am with you. I even went so far as to set up a Tag Transform (replace) in Preferences: Adding Books: Adding Actions
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:42 PM   #17
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I've got a preliminary plugin working to download publication dates from wikidata.
It's somewhat rough, and there's a lot of room for improvement, but I've tested what is implemented, and it found dates for a few of my books missing dates.

It's also not finding as many books as I think it should but that can be improved later.

Last edited by compurandom; 11-04-2018 at 06:45 PM.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2018, 06:59 PM   #18
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I've posted the wikidata plugin to the plugin thread, but having not done this before, still working on getting the forum posting format right. I'll PM the initial index entry in a few hours.

Last edited by compurandom; 11-04-2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: link
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote