Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #121
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Newegg Black Friday --> ad scan
  • Online -- Mo 19 Nov @ 9 AM PT
Spoiler:
Quote:
Newegg Black Friday Ad Posted!

We just posted the 20-page Newegg 2018 Black Friday Ad Scans!

The Newegg Black Friday sale will begin on Monday, November 19th at 9AM PT and run through Saturday, November 24th at 11:59PM PT unless otherwise noted.

more...

Discount Programs -- save additional money by using these offers

Smartphones
  • $170~$350 -- Unlocked Smartphones -- 8 models
Computers
  • Desktops
  • Laptops
Digital StorageAccessories

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-09-2018 at 10:15 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:53 PM   #122
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
FWIW, the WD - Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive is a Best Buy exclusive. From the various reviews I read, most people like them. They don't come with encryption like the My Passport Ultra does. Though they supposedly retail for $199 it looks like BB maybe just says that so that they always show on sale (though usually for $119.99 rather than the current $79.99). There were a few people who hated them, but that's par for the course with tech devices in my experience.

As an aside, what's with all the reviews on Youtube? It's so much easier to read a review than sit through all these videos (I've been doing both this evening trying to get info). I guess I am just old.

Since it's looking like slim pickings for external harddrives in this year's sales, I am seriously considering this one.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:28 AM   #123
tempest@de
Addict
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Hanlin V3, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverBlack77 View Post
For the entire year I have been reading posts on the forums advising to "wait till black Friday sales..." So the moment has come! I have always dreamt of having a robot vac, so hope to find a good deal this year. I Googled and found this info , sounds too good to be true, but I still hope...
Not sure if you are looking for a specific brand, but if not I recommend this one ilife v5s pro, it’s a Chinese brand sold online on gearbest or aliexpress, it’s affordable, around 130 €.
I bought one a year ago and it works great, it works as a vacuum cleaner but it can also wash the floor, granted it will not scrub the floor like you would with a mop but it cleans without you having to do the hard work. I use mine every week.
I saw it recently being sold in Aldi, a big supermarket chain in Europe under their own brand for 120 €.
This brand has other models, without the water tank, and a new model with a bigger tank and a different moping system.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:54 AM   #124
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sam's Club One Day Only Super November Savings Event is Today! -- Sat 10 Nov Only

Sam's Club has their annual one-day-only Super November Savings Event today only online and in stores. Save big on electronics, home items, apparel and much more - browse the full ad.

Free shipping is included with most of the deals in this sale. Non-members can pay a 10% surcharge to get these deals or sign up for a membership using this special link and you'll get a free $20 gift card with your new membership. Here's a sampling of the kinds of deals you'll find today:

* Samsung 58" 4K HDR Smart TV & 2.1 Soundbar Bundle - $579.00
* Save up to $50 on Selected Apple Watches including Series 4 Models
* Member's Mark XL 70'' x 60'' Luxury Faux Fur Throw in 10+ Styles - $19.98
* Smoke Hollow 30" Digital Electric Smoker with 3 Chrome Racks - $99.98
* Tramontina Member's Mark 15-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set - $99.98
* Segway ES1 Ninebot KickScooter with 15 Mile Range & 12 mph Speed - $299
* Sam's Club Gift of Membership, Club or Plus Membership - $36 or $80

Every year when they run this sale the best items sell out quickly online (some of our previously featured deals such as the AirPods and Vizio 70" TV are gone), so check out the sale now.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM   #125
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Microsoft Black Friday --> ad scan
  • Online -- Th 22 Nov @ 12:01 AM local
  • Store ---
Spoiler:
Quote:
Microsoft Store Black Friday Sale Ad Posted

We've just added this year's Microsoft Store Black Friday ad to our collection of leaked ads. Browse the 8-page ad here and see if there is anything you're interested in.

The first 4 pages are a preview of the sale from the Microsoft Store site and the last 4 pages are from a blog post Microsoft put out about deals from themselves and some of their partner retailers.

Most of the deals in this sale start on Thanksgiving, although there are some that start as early as this coming Thursday the 15th. For more info on the upcoming Xbox deals, see this blog post.

more...

Discount Programs -- save additional money by using these offers

TabletsSmartphonesComputers

Last edited by tubemonkey; Yesterday at 08:44 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #126
GA Russell
Lions, Riders out
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers, Pair, Black - $49.00
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RJLHB8/
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote