Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-24-2019, 08:03 PM   #91
Wolgan
Wolgan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by beejsbj View Post
hi, is it possible to make it so the frating plugin, button does the decimal reciting on default and have a dropdown for the other option. having two click twice is a tiny pain every time
I use this plugin all the time as well and I agree, this would be a really nice quality of life change. Changing it to do it as a job instead of locking up claibre while it scans and fixing the spelling errors would probably be a good idea as well(Set decimal retings -> Set Decimal Ratings).

Really solid plugin though, and it's one my 'must-haves', so thank you!
Wolgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:00 PM   #92
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
hi, is it possible to make it so the frating plugin, button does the decimal reciting on default and have a dropdown for the other option. having two click twice is a tiny pain every time
Running out of time at the moment. I will take a try on it later on.
Retings in stead of Ratings is funny, I was not aware of it.
Take that with the update.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 05:39 AM   #93
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I can relieve some tiny pain for you.. I made an update for frating to 3.0.0
Now you can click on the icon to start: set decimal rating;
It has also two menu options.

You can find the new frating at the start of this topic, remove the old frating and install the new one.

Enjoy.
Old 12-14-2019, 01:01 PM   #94
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

I started two separated threads for the two plugins. Info at the start of this thread.
This thread is closing !